Chapter 4

I woke suddenly to a loud crash outside my bedroom door. I turned on my lamp beside my bed and slowly crawled out. Once I finally got out of bed more noise was coming from the hall. I opened my bedroom door to have two teenage boys falling on me. "What the hell?!" I yelled pushing what looked like Alex and Rian off of me. They looked at me as the got up but still didn't say anything. "Guys it's three in the morning what are you doing?!" I continued to yell at them. "Um wrestling what does it look like." Rian said hitting Alex on the back. "How are mom and dad not awake by this??" I asked looking at Rian, silently hating him for waking me up. "Because they're not home." "What when did they leave?" I asked scratching my head. "Oh around three hours ago." "Why?" I asked squinting my eyes at him as they were still adjusting to the light. "Who knows, although apparently it's private." He said reaching for my door handle. "Well goodnight." Rian said shutting the door behind him.
I laid in my bed for what felt like forever until I heard a knock at my door. I groaned then got up and opened it. I didn't see anyone around and thought that the boys were just playing tricks on me. I stepped out into the hallway and shut my door behind me. Still no one I thought as I made my way downstairs. Maybe I was just imagining things considering I was really tired. I made myself a quick glass of Dr. Pepper(and yes I know it's not the healthiest thing to be drinking at three in the morning but it'll do) and sat down in a chair seeing as the couch was taken by one of the guys. I couldn't make out who it was laying on the couch because it was dark and they were sleeping and I definitely didn't want to wake them up. Especially after what happened last time. See as last time I had woke up a sleeping Zack and I got punched in the face. (Although I had it coming,really, since Rian had turned on the lights and I yelled in his face.) I didn't want an incident to happen like that again. I sat in silence for a long while and looked over at the digital clock we had sitting out by the tv. It read 4:30 and I decided to get up and wash my cup that I used. As I got up I heard a groan and a whisper come from the couch. "What?" I asked out loud turning around and looking at the couch. I saw what looked like a very sleepy Jack raise up from it. Crap I had been sitting here with Jack this whole time, god if he knows he'll think I'm stalking him. I thought in my head. "Y/N? Is that you?" He said rubbing his eyes. "Um yeah..look I didn't know you were sleeping there..I was just leaving sorry." I said turning back around. "Wait." "What?" I asked looking back at him. "Why were you in here anyways? I thought you were asleep." He said continuing to rub his right eye. "I was until Rian and Alex decided to wrestle by my door." I said turning back around and headed into the kitchen. Not too long later I heard sleepy Jack enter the room. "Hey y/n?" Jack asked sitting down at the table. "Yeah?" I said turning around. "Can we talk?" "Sure why not." I said lightly laughing as I pulled a chair out and sat down in it. "I know this will sound awkward but,um, do you like me?" He said looking up at me. "As a friend or?" I said breaking his gaze. "You know what I mean." He said with a sigh. "I, um.."  I said trailing off. "Nevermind." Jack said getting up and pushing his chair in. "Wait." I said looking up at him as he turned around looking at me. "I have a feeling you already know the answer to that question. Although I would like to ask that same question to you." I said also standing up and pushing my chair in. He stood there for a minute and began to speak before I cut him off. "Goodnight Jack." I said walking past him and up to my room.
It took me a while to get comfortable again and it felt like forever before I actually fell asleep.
A/N
This isn't the best but it's also really late at night (I don't know why I chose to write at night) but I hope you like it alsoooooo I'm sorry for grammar errors. OH AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD CHRISTMAS AND IM ALSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A FEW DAYS I LOST TRACK OF WHAT DAY IT WAS
~~kdawg~~