Chapter 7

Ugh I thought to myself as I was walking home from that incident with Alex. Why does he decide to like me now?? I asked myself over and over again. Once upon a time I actually used to like Alex, but then he didn't like me back so I gave up on it. I walked through the door just to see Jack and Alex sitting on the couch playfully fighting. "Who's that?" I could tell it was Rian calling from the kitchen. "Just me." I yelled back at him, making my way upstairs. I finally got to my room after a stopping at the nearest mirror to check my hair. I grabbed my ipod and started looking for a song to play, deciding on Locomotive by Guns N' Roses. I started to change back into my pajamas whenever I heard my parents outside my door telling me they're leaving for town again. Not too long after I heard a soft knock on the door. "Come in." I said, glancing up to see who it was. Great. I thought to myself as Alex walked into the room and sat down on the edge of my bed. "Hey.." He said kind of trailing off. "What do you want?" I asked sounding mean even though I didn't mean to be. "Can we talk?" "Well that's what I thought we were doing just now." I said sarcastically, trying to ease up the tension. He half laughed then looked down. I pushed my computer to the side and crawled to the end of the bed. "But really, what's on that mind of yours?" I said, pushing his face up. "I love it when you talk like that." He said looking into my eyes. "Well apparently you didn't six months ago." I said breaking the contact. He didn't say anything back for a while so then I popped the question I've been dying to ask since he stepped into my room. "Why don't you want me to be with Jack so bad?" "Well for one, I liked the fact that you were chasing me but now that you're after someone else I don't like it. Secondly I don't want you going and hurting him." He said looking at me then looking down again. "Why do you think I'd hurt him?" I asked, totally ignoring the first part of what he said because I really don't believe that's true. "I don't know, shit happens." He said grazing his hand across mine. "Don't." I said warning him. "Why you don't like it?" He said starting to laugh getting closer to me. "Don't you dare." I said smiling, as he tackled me and started tickling me. "Well then I dare." He said in my ear as the tickling intensified. I begged him to stop after a while which he finally did. "Well that was fun." He said turning to me as we sat on the edge of my bed. "Wasn't too bad." I said looking at him. I could tell he was moving closer but I didn't say anything this time. He got closer and closer to me and I just let him.  Ugh what are you doing???! You like Jack not this butt!! My thoughts were screaming at me but I continued to let Alex get closer anyways, I mean there was just no more hope for Jack anymore. I looked down as Alex's hands cupped my face. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey guys! I finally got around to writing this and a huge thank you for being patient with me ~~~~~~~~~~