Chapter 8

I stared up at my bedroom ceiling. So much was going through my head. This weekend, this night, is all too crazy. I can't handle it all at once. I sat up and decided to go get a drink. I returned to my room with a glass of water and laid back down. What Alex had said to me was all too surreal. I still wanted to be with Jack, but Alex was there, is there. To be with Alex or not to be that is the question. I could, it's not out of reach. Unlike Jack. Jack is far out of reach.

Jacks POV~~
I was laying on the couch as I saw y/n come down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. I guess she didn't see me cause she didn't say anything. I wonder what her and Alex where doing in her room earlier. He was in there for a long time. Oh god. The worst thought came to mind. No way she wouldn't of. She's not like that. I hope she isn't. She seems to pure, but then again....
I shift from these thoughts. I think I'll just go ask Alex. I knock on his door. "What?" Alex asked as he opened the door. "Could I talk to you? In private." "Yeah sure" We walked downstairs to the couch. No one was around. At least I hope. "What's up man" I'm so nervous to ask. Just do it. Oh god I'm gonna do it. "What did you and y/n do in her room earlier?" "Uh why do you care?" Oh god this isn't going too good. "I'm just curious." "I told her I missed her, that's it. What did you think we did?" Oh thank god. But that's not good. What if she goes back to him. I can't deal with that. "Oh nothing." "Man do you like her or somethin you always act funny when she's around or if she's brought up." Oh god. I guess now is the time to confess. "Yeah. I really like her. I don't think she likes me though." Alex facial expression changed and he smiled. What does he know. "Why don't you take your ass upstairs and ask her." What. The. Heck. I can't do that. "I can't man that's weird." "Just do it." Alex started playfully punching me in the arm. He then grabbed my arm and started dragging me upstairs. Oh no.

Y/N POV~~~~~~~~~

I heard a loud knock on my door. I groaned and got up and opened it to see the face of Jack being pushed in by Alex. I stepped back quickly before he fell on top of me, meanwhile Alex grabbed the door from me and slammed it shut. Oh god. I flipped on a lamp. "What're you doing in here?" I asked. "Well I didn't come in here by my own choosing." He said getting up. I walked up closer to him, barely inches from his chest. "Are you okay?" "Yes" hmmm this is going nowhere. "Y/n" "yes" I said looking at him. I stared into his brown eyes for what seemed like forever then next thing I know he's kissing me.

A/N
YOOOO WASSUP BITCHES. I'm back. Well at least for now. I got some inspiration in like the middle of the night last week lol and wrote this. So there's that. I've been so busy so idk how it'll go. But I don't got many ideas left ugh. Well I'll leave this here
~justkdawg