A New Years Eve

Description: It's been months since the former dream demon and the young-adult been together, and a new year is coming up. Bill takes Mabel to a date before the year ends, but Mabel's clingy ex boyfriend will try to get in their way.
(This story will contain some hints of Dipcifica)

Gravity Falls(c): Disney and Alex Hirsch.

----------

Mabel woke up from her sleep as her alarm went off. Her eyes caught the calendar and realized that it was New Year's Eve! She ran up to Dipper's bed and tried to shake him awake.

"Broooo, wake up! It's New Year's Eve! Better not waste the precious last few hours we have until the year ends!" She excitedly said as she still tried to get him to wake up.

"Give me five more minutes..." Dipper groaned and turned to face the wall, still ignoring Mabel.

This caused the other twin to be upset.

"Fine, five more minutes, then!" Mabel said with a hint of frustation in her voice. She walked outside the room and closed the door shut.

She was greeted by Soos on the way to the bathroom. In case you're wondering, after their parents sent them for the summer in Gravity Falls when they were twelve, they started to send them back to the same town every break they had. Dipper didn't like the idea at first, considering with all the stuff that happened there, but got used to being sent there every vacation. Besides, his girlfriend, Pacifica Northwest, is from here and vacations are the only times where they spent time with each other in person. They started their relationship when they were 15. They are 17 now, meaning they're practically almost adults and only have a few more months of high school left.

Mabel brushed her teeth once she entered the bathroom. After that, she got changed and went to the kitchen to greet her family. Dipper woke up, five minutes after he had promised and joined them. After eating, he left with Pacifica to town to spend time with each other. Mabel could only scream and poke fun at his brother before he headed out.

----------

Bill continued to walk down the road that lead to the shack that was in the middle of the woods. He wanted to take his girlfriend out today with him to spend some special time with her. The man picked a flower on his way to give to Mabel, seeing how he wanted to be the best boyfriend in the world, he would want to at least greet Mabel at the door with style.

When he finally reached his destination, he knocked on the door. It was answered by a Mystery Shack employee, Wendy.

"Mabel, your boyfriend has arrived!" She called out.

"Coming!" Mabel replied, hurrying down the stairs.

Wendy winked at Mabel before going back to do some boring work. Stan had ordered her to clean the gift shop for him. Meanwhile, Ford was with Stan at the kitchen, having some conversation. After Stan and Ford had made up, he let him stay just for a couple of years more and let him keep this tourist trap he made.

Mabel greeted the man with a kiss on the cheek and gave him a small hug.

"Good morning, shooting star," Bill said, giving her the flower.

Mabel happily took it in her hand and placed it behind her ear. "Aw, that's sweet! Thanks!"

The couple walked to town with their hands holding each others. When they arrived at the diner, Bill opened the door for her, wanting to be as charming as possible. Since today was New Year's Eve, and Mabel tends to get excited about it, it's kind of a big deal for him, as he wanted to make her as happy as possible.