A/N

Aight guys, before I post a new story, I'm going to talk about the ciphers from my previous story. So first off, the cipher that I used was the Atbash Cipher. I'm just gonna go over what those coded messages say, but for now, I wanna explain how the Atbash Cipher works.

So, not a lot of people know this about me, but I like things that are filled with secrets and mysteries, and that's why I fell in love with the show in the first place. The show got me thinking a lot to the point I would look up theories, secret messages, and I would sometimes even start making my own theories. Enough about that though lol, now to the point.

So, there are 26 letters in the alphabet, right? So basically, the Atbash Cipher is a form of substitution cipher, and it works pretty simple. So, let's say we split the alphabets in half. We'd be left with two groups of 13 alphabets each.  Now, pair the alphabets up from each groups with its "opposite" letters. To put it simpler, basically, the first letter now becomes the last letter. Then the second letter becomes the second to the last, so on. That would mean that "A" becomes "Z" and "B" becomes "Y" and so on..

Example:

Normal- "GRAVITY FALLS"

Atbash- "TIZERGB UZOOH"

You guys should really try it out for yourseleves ;)

But if you guys don't want, I'll just throw out what those messages Mabel found says in here.

"ZS, HSLLGRMT HGZI!" - "AH, SHOOTING STAR!"

"TLLW GL HVV BLF ZTZRM!" - "GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!"

"BLF HVVN GL YV WLRMT TIVZG, PRW." - "YOU SEEM TO BE DOING GREAT, KID."

"RU RG DZHM'G ULI BLFI FMXOV, R DLFOW'EV PROOVW BLF YB GSVM!" - "IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR UNCLE, I WOULD'VE KILLED YOU BY THEN!"

"MLD, WLM'G YV HXZIVW. BLF HSLFOW'EV PMLDM R'W YV YZXP!" - "NOW, DON'T BE SCARED. YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN I'D BE BACK!"

His messages to Mabel are all referencing to how in Weirdmaggedon Part 3, when he was choosing who to kill between the twins, he landed on the Shooting Star, and if he wasn't tricked by the Stan and Ford, he probably would've killed her then.

Yeah...

Anyways, I'm gonna go back to writing my new story. Keep an eye out for that!