Into Mabel's Mind

A/N: Hi again and as usual, I'm back for another story. So in case anyone's wondering about "Trust no one", I am planning on continuing it, but in a separate series from these one-shots. I mean, I guess that would make a lot more sense anyways. But yeah, here's another story for now. And before you read, note that this takes place in an AU in which the episode "Sock Opera" didn't happen. This one kinda replaces that, and it's just one of those "what if this happened instead" fics, or something... Anywho, please enjoy the story!

Description: After being defeated by Dipper, Mabel, and Soos, Bill comes back and encounters Mabel. He makes a deal with her, promising to help her with her puppets for her play after Dipper refused to help, in exchange for something from her.

Gravity Falls (c) Disney and Alex Hirsch

----------

Just earlier today at the library, Mabel instantly fell in love with a puppet man named Gabe after she saw him play with the puppets. She asked Dipper for help with a puppet show, but he refused. This made Mabel quite upset. He says that she's too obsessed with him, but even he's obsessed with trying to figure out some dumb passwords.

Even though she's upset with him, she is worried for him. She's worried about that his obsession with these stupid mystery things might affect Dipper in some bad way.

In the next morning, she didn't talk to Dipper at all. However, the other twin didn't care much. All he really wanted was the password for the laptop. On the other hand, Mabel was still concerned for him. Although, she decided to push the thought for now and decided to pay Candy and Grenda a visit with Soos to ask for their assistance.

Unfortunately for her, they couldn't help her with her play for personal reasons. Sighing in defeat, the girl headed back to the shack with Soos. The big guy tried to comfort her but it didn't really help her much.

Stan watched as Mabel and Soos walked inside. The man noticed Mabel's frown and worry started to fill his eyes.

"You okay, Mabel?" He asked. The brunette was half-surprised at her great uncle because he usually doesn't show this side of him often.

"It's nothing, Grunkle Stan," Mabel assured.

"Well, if you say so," the old man shrugged, "Anyways, I gotta go take care of a few things," he added, walking back to his office.

The little girl walked into the kitchen, only to be welcomed by Dipper who was still trying to figure out passwords for the laptop. He didn't seem to notice as Mabel watched him as he desperately tried to input possible passwords into the device.

Not wanting to face her brother, the brunette walked up to the attic to have some time alone. Still frowning, the girl took a seat next to the triangular window. She placed her hands under her chin and placed her elbows on her lap. Mabel stared at the floor, not wanting to do anything.

Out of nowhere, the whole area lit up as a triangular figure appeared out of thin air. A familiar high-pitched laugh followed. In an instant, the dream demon, Bill Cipher appeared in front of Mabel.

"Well, well, well," he started as he floated above the pre-teen, "If it isn't for the little brat of the Pines, shooting star. Nice to see you again!"

The brunette gave the demon a glare, "Hey! You're that triangle jerk who tried to mess with my uncle's mind!" Mabel said, pointing to Bill, "What are you doing here?!"

"Woah, kid, calm down," the demon replied, "It was just a job. No hard feelings there!"

Mabel now got up of her seat as she closed her hands together into a ball of fists, "You didn't answer my question. What do you want?!"