Guardian Grim Reaper

A/N: Hi, so I'm back for more stories. apologize in advance if this story is not that great, I'm just really tired today. But other than that, please enjoy and it's not necessary but some feedback would be nice. (sorry the little description is bad, I'm kinda tired still)

Description: Bill Cipher is a grim reaper who watches over Mabel Pines who's about to meet her ultimate fate of death. He grows attached to her as they interacted with each other overtime. However, this makes it difficult for Bill to watch her as her final day comes.

----------

"How are you doing now, Mabel?" A concerned Dipper asked his sister who was lying on a hospital bed, trying to recover from lung cancer.

"I'm fine, bro," the brunette replied, giving her brother a weak smile, "You can leave now, I know you're pretty busy."

"No, I have lots of time to do everything else tomorrow," the other twin replied, "I need to stay with you.. Why didn't tell me about your problem before?"

Mabel looked in the other way and said, "I-I didn't want to be another problem for you.."

"You're not a problem for me. You're my sister.. Please, just talk to me.." Dipper held onto his sister's hand tightly, waiting for a response.

Instead of telling him, she forced her hand out of his grip and turned her back against him, "...I need some time alone."

Dipper looked at his sister as worry started to fill him. He was going to say another word to his sister, but decided that it would be best to leave. With that, he got up and exited the room.

Meanwhile, across the room was a grim reaper named Bill Cipher. He was assigned to take care of the new costumer; Mabel Pines. His job was to watch over her and wait until he could collect her soul. The job should be easy for him as he has already done this a million times before.

The brunette was starting to wake up, and the first thing she noticed was a strange man sitting across her room.

"Who..are you?" Mabel asked as she rubbed her eyes.

The blond gave her a puzzled look. Never once he had a customer who could actually see him, let alone speak to him.

"My name's Bill Cipher," he replied, getting up from his seat, "I'm a grim reaper and I was assigned to watch over you until the day comes."

"Oh," The woman then sat up on her bed, "A-are you real..? Or am I just going nuts?"

The man shrugged, "Well, I don't even know how you could see me. I've always thought that I was invisible to humans."

"Oh, I see.." Mabel turned away from the man and fell back on her bed, "I guess I really am going to go soon...am I?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Well, how much more days do I have?"

"I apologize, but that information is classified and telling you would be breaking the rules."

"What about talking to me? Is that breaking the rules?"

Bill didn't respond. Instead, he considered the question for a minute, "Well, I don't think there are any rules about interacting with humans," he said, "But I still don't understand how you're able to see me."