We found love..... in Wal- Mart? *Niam Horayne AU*

Niall's POV

I grumbled under my breath as I pushed the heavy carts in the entrance. They were so dang heavy! I had to keep cool and remember not to curse a storm, as there are young children present.

Oh, you're probably wondering why I'm pushing carts; well you see, I graduated high school a year and a half ago but didn't have enough money saved up for university, so I got a job at Wal-Mart.

Sure, there were better jobs out there but it pays and beggers can't be choosers.

'Niall, remember, this is so you can have a good future.'

I think I'm going to study to becoming a chef. I love food and cooking so I think that is good reasoning.

Anyways, let me tell you more about myself; I'm 19 years old, I live in a two bedroom flat that's affordable and close to work. I have one best friend named Louis Tomlinson. I didn't have many friends in highschool because I'm gay. However, Louis and my family accept me- that's all that matters to me.

Louis is bisexual, and has a boyfriend named Harry. I've met him and we get on real well. Him and Lou are so in love it was sweet enough to give to you cavities.

I was so lost in thought, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

I looked up, ready to apologize, but ended up seeing the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.

****

So here's my new story! It's my second story but my first boyXboy so bear with me please.

Should I keep going? Let me know please! :)

Vote, fan, and comment!