Chapter Twenty

Niall's POV

The first step to my plan is to go to the bank. I'm going to get some money out for braces. I know it's originally for uni, but I need to be good enough for Liam.

I punched in my pin and withdrew enough money for the dentist- it wasn't much, mostly because my insurance covered most of the cost.

I walked into the dentist office and made my way to the receptionist.

She was a slightly pudgey lady, with green eyes and black hair pulled into a bun. Her name plate said 'Sheryl Smith.' Sheryl had a nice smile on her face as I walked up.

"Hello, hun. What can I do for you today?" Sheryl asked, the friendly smile never leaving.

I grinned."Hello, miss, I have an appointment. Niall Horan."

She typed something into her computer and glanced at me again.

"Ah, yes. Mr. Horan. 10:30am. Right on time."

Just as she finished speaking, a dentist assistant came out from the double door and called my name. I thanked Sheryl one last time and I followed the assistant.

After fifteen minutes of waiting in the some what comfortable recliner chair thingy, a man about thirty-five came in. I assume he was the dentist.

"Hello, Mr. Horan. I'm Dr. Schmit. I'll be doing your braces today." He smiled and showed his perfect white teeth.

I smiled and took a deep breath before he began putting on my invisable braces.

*** After Appointment***

I was sliding my tongue across my the top row of teeth. The dentist did a good job, it's just going to take a while to get used to.

I smiled to myself. I was on my way.

The next step to my plan is to get a gym membership.

I went to a well-known gym in London called 24/7. It was not a very original name, but was supposedly the best in the city.

After a half an hour of signing papers, talking to mangers, and getting my locker number, I was finally able to work out.

I did fourty-five minutes on the treadmill, twenty-five minute on an ab machine, and fifteen minutes on a punching bag. I was a sweaty stinking mess. Yuck!

I showered and went to change. I finished and headed to the exit, my calves screaming in protest the whole time. I guess I may have over did it a little bit.

At least it was for a good cause.

I managed to walk home, but I was super tired. I basically crawled to my bedroom and wobbled to the bed and crawled under the covers.

Soon I was in a deep, dreamless sleep.

****

Hey! I know it's so short but I'm going out to lunch with my mom.

Anywhore, OVER 300 READS! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! I LOVE YOU!

Phew! Sorry I had to get that out! So can you press that little vote button for me? and possible leave comment and requests for BxB 1D one shots? :)

Xoxo Erin