Chapter Four

Niall's POV

I woke up in a horrible mood.

And to make matters worse, my eyes were still red and irritated from crying last night. I sighed and dragged myself of my bed to get ready for work.

Hopefully I can get through the day without seeing Liam.

****

As I was pushing carts and listening to music,I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly pulled out my head phones and turned to face the customer, with a fake, cheery smile plastered on my face.

I looked up and immediately looked back down. I didn't want to get lost in those deep brown eyes.

'Wow,' I thought sarcastically, 'can I get anymore girly?'

I felt tears in my eyes as I began to play with my shirt hem. I knew what was coming. The embarrassment.

I heard Liam sigh and before a finger tilted my head up. Just as I feared I got lost in those adorable bambi eyes.

" Why are you hiding you beautiful eyes from me?" He asked with a gentle smile, head cocked to the side. Man, did that look cute.

I scoffed, my eyes aren't beautiful. Nope for from it. Nothing about me was.

"Niall, you listen to me right now. You are the most beautiful person I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I want- no need- you to believe me," Liam spoke with honesty in his voice.

"Well, if I'm so beautiful then why didn't you call me or even text?" I sassed. I've been spending way too much time with Louis.

"I didn't call you because my dog chewed my phone charger and I didn't bother memorizing your number. I just got back from getting a new charger," Liam explained while holding up a bag.

I flushed with embarrassment. Now it seems like I'm clingy and annoying. " Sorry, I didn't ask first. I understand if you think I'm too clingy now," I whispered, ashamed.

The next thing he did suprised me..

The jerk LAUGHED at me!

"Well, I'm glad my annoying-ness amuses you," I grumbled under my breath. Liam sobered up, looked at me and took a deep breath. Amusment was shown clearly in his eyes.

"It's not annoying, Niall, it's cute," Liam stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I blushed again. " Now, how about I take you to that date I still owe you?" Liam asked while he winked and smirked slightly.

I nodded before looking at my watch. "Okay. how about you take me after I finish working?" I suggested. He nodded.

"Sounds good. When do you get off?"

"About 6:30pm. Does that work for you?" I asked, praying that he would say yes.

" Of course it does, beautiful. I'll pick you up then." With that he grabbed me into a hug and kissed my cheek gently before pulling away. Damn, I bet I looked like a tomato right now.

Liam walked away and I stared after him dazed. I turned back around and continued working.

But this time with. smile on my face.

****

Hey guys!

Sorry it's so short- I'm really tired. But I thought you wanted an update so here we are.

Okay, so please vote, comment, and fan!

Love you loads,

Erin