Chapter Twelve

Liam's POV.

Now, that is what I call a kiss!

Okay, now I know for sure I'm in love with Niall. I know I say that a lot, but every time I say it, he gives me another reason to love him!

The thought has mixed feelings. I'm worried at how fast I fell for him and/or how hard. But at the same time, I'm completely ecstatic.

I had just gotten back from dropping Niall off, and now I'm half way to my room when Ruth jumped on my back.

"Ahh! Ruth that scared the daylights out of me! What do you want?" I asked as my heart beat went back to normal.

"I just wanted to let you know that you did a good job with picking out Niall. He is so sweet and polite. Not to mention sexy as hell with the Irish accent and everything" Ruth winked.

I laughed, "Thank you. It means a lot that you guys approve. Oh, and don't even think about it, he's mine," I threatened jokingly.

She held her hands in defense. "Hey, now, I know. I'm just saying that is the only type of seconds I'll take," She said while walking away. I chuckled and shook my head. It's official my sisters has lost her mind.

I was about to open my bedroom door when someone else stopped me. I turned around to see my dad.

"Heyñ dad, what's up?" I questioned, leaning my back against the door.

"Hi, son, I just wanted to let you know that you and Niall have my blessing. I like that boy. I know you and your mother were suprised when I said he could call me by my first name; I let him do that because I could tell he was a good lad. I'm happy for you," My dad finished his mini-speech with a very sincere smile and a pat on the back.

I pulled I'm in for a hug. "Thanks, dad. It means so much that you of all people approve," I told him truthfully.

He pulled away an with anothef smile and pat on the back, he made his way into his study.

I was finally able to make it to my room. I put my phone on the charger and made my way to the bathroom.

I stripped and made sure the water was warm enough. Once I knew it was, I hopped in. As I was in there mindlessly washing my hair, I was thinking to how Niall couldn't believe he was truly gorgeous. Inside and out.

In these past couple days, I've noticed how much I've let my mind wander off with that topic. It's just, I'm not entirely sure how someone like him could think about themselves like that.

Well, there is one way- but I doubt that happened.

The only logical way is that someone told him he was ugly multiple times.

Like I said; not likely.

I finished my shower and I jumped out and shivered. The shower was much warmer than that floor.

Once I slipped on my boxers, I snuggled deep in my bed. Mm, warmth!

I fell asleep quickly. It was a good sleep, but the only thing that could make it better was if Niall was in my arms.

****

I woke up pretty early. 6:30am. Don't ask me why I woke up at such an early time because I don't even know.

I decided I would take a jog. I haven't had one in a while. I got out of bed and pulled on a black wife beater with basketball shorts.

I walked out my room quietly, grabbing my IPod and headphones in the process. I looked left and right to make sure I didn't wake anyone up. Nope. Mission accomplished.