Chapter Seventeen

Niall's POV

I frowned as I looked at my watch once again. Liam had been gone for over 3 hours.

Just as I was about to call him, my phone rang. My frowned deepened as I pressed send on my IPhone.

"Hello?" I answered cautiously.

"Hello, is this Mr. Horan?" An unfamiliar voice asked.

"Yes, may I ask who is calling?"

"Yes, this is University Memorial Hospital, I called to regard news about Mr. Payne." and just like that my world crashed around me.

I blinked back tears. " Oh, no! What happened? What is wrong with him?" I asked frantically.

"Liam is okay.. He was in a car accident, but came out with a sprained wrist and and a big but not deep cut on his forehead." I sighed in relief. He was alright.

(A/N do you honestly think I could kill off Li Li? )

"Okay, do you need me to come and pick him up?" I asked politely, calm now.

"Yes, he was requesting you come and pick him up."

"Okay, I'll be there in about twenty-five minutes," I told her as I picked up my wallet and keys.

"Okay, see you soon, Mr. Horan." with that, she hung up.

I walked to the door and slipped on my shoes. I ran to the car and it started with ease.

Twenty minutes later, I arrived at the hospital and hopped out. Once I was in the entrance, I looked for Liam.

He spotted me first and was in front of me at an instant. Once he saw my tear streaked face, he pulled me into a hug and asked what was wrong.

I pulled away and gestured to his injuries with a hand. "This! It is all my fault you were in the car accident. I shouldn't have been so clingy.  If I wasn't such a baby," I grumbled the last part.

Liam chuckled."Beautiful, this isn't your fault. It was a drunk driver's fault. If you're a baby for wanting me to stay with you, than so am I."

"Okay,  fine. We're just lucky it wasn't worse," I breathed in relief.

He kissed me briefly." Come on, let's go home. I don't like hospitals." He made a disgusted face. I laughed and nodded in agreement.

I drove us home and held Liam's hand the whole way. We walked to my front door and went straight to my bedroom.

I took off all my clothes except my boxers and Liam did the same. We climbed in and he pulled me into his arms. I snuggled and kissed him good night.

I'm just glad he was okay.

****************************

Hey! Did you honestly think I was going to kill Liam?! I'm truly hurt ;)

Anywhore, I decided to post this because I hate when I read a story and they don't update after a cliffhanger.

So vote, fan, and comment please! :)

Xoxo Erin