Mission days

Jojo tied a hair tie around her bun, slipped on a navy blue shirt and put on Jean shorts. Hunter and Fitz waited outside her door, as usual. She had this mission for a while now, she kept it to herself,  but every mission got more painful emotionally. Usually someone came to pick her up, Hunter, Bobbi, Coulson and a few others. But some days, like today, she flew herself home. Jojo, Hunter and Fitz walked downstairs to the Computer room, like always, and made sure the monitors were working and her parents were asleep. These missions got harder every day on Hunter and Fitz. They grew more worried all the time. Jojo hugged them goodbye and walked outside to the quinjet. Once she landed she got in bed.
Later that day...  "Jojo! Time for math, come here!!" "Ugh," Jojo thought, "It's too easy, if only she knew I was way smarter than this..." "Coming!" She said. Instead of math, when she walked out there were 4 hydra agents and her mom looked ready to fight. "Mom?" She played dumb. "Stop acting like you don't know what's going on,"She snapped back. "You want to do it this way, I'll do it this way," She said. She heard Hunter yelling in her comm "Get back-up! She's been compromised!" "No!" Jojo yelled back, now fighting two hydra agents, "I can handle this!!" She shot the video camera, then remembered there was too many to shoot them all, they would have to watch. Hunter stared at the computer, his mother wide open "did she just shoot the camera?!" Fitz clicked some buttons "it wasn't the only one" Jojo took down the hydra agents, bleeding, and iced her mom. "Come home, Jojo" Coulson said. Jojo flew home. When she got out of the quinjet she held her rib, it hurt like crazy. "Jojo go to Simmons right now!" Fitz said, hugging her. Hunter hugged her too. "I'm fine, guys." She said. "That's an order, Jojo" Coulson said walking up, also hugging her. They followed her to simmons. "I got everything set up" She said to Jojo looking at Fitz. Fitz told her what to do. Jojo frowned at Fitz. Simmons checked her up. She bandaged her rib. Hunter, Fitz and Coulson all watched. When she was done, she walked out and found May, Daisy and Bobbi walking down the hall. "Jojo, I'm so glad you're ok" They said. Jojo smiled at them. She found Hunter outside of her room that night. "How ya doing?" He asked. "I'm fine, really Hunter." She was tired of him freaking out. He nodded and set next to her bed. She sat up, holding her stomach and wincing in pain. "Hey, just take it easy. I um, talked to Coulson and he agreed that um, you won't go on mission for a week, so you can rest."  "What?!" Jojo said, angry. "We need the information I'm finding" "Jojo, calm down its just for a.." but he was cut off by her jumping out of bed and she ran into the hallway, trying to find Coulson. "Hey! Jojo get back here, you need to rest!" Hunter said running after her. She found Coulson and said "your office, now!" He was talking to May who raised her eyebrows and walked away. Coulson glanced at Hunter with a look that said "What did you do?" When inside his office he said, "Yes?" "Oh you know what I'm going to say" She retorted. Coulson sighed, "Jojo it's just for a week, I thought you hated it anyway." "The information I'm finding is helping us take down hydra. And it's better than sitting in bed for a week!" She said angrily. "WHY did you agree to hunters stupid idea!!??" "Jojo calm down. Don't worry, you won't be in bed all week, ever other day I'm allowing you to go to the gym." "Seriously? I need your permission to go to the gym, now?! I'm fine Coulson!" Coulson patted her on the rib, she grimaced in pain. "What was that for?" She said. "TO show that you aren't ok" Jojo stormed out and passed Hunter "Jo! Cmon Jojo," He said. She kept on walking to her room, and didn't stop.