life and death

One day Jojo was getting ready for her mission. She put on a black t-shirt and long jeans, and threw her hair in a messy bun. She walked downstairs and on her way out Fitz grabbed her arm. "Be safe, really. If anything goes remotely wrong get out of there. If you don't, I'll come get you," He said. Jojo looked him in the eye and smiled with compassion "Fitz, trust me. I'll be ok," She said walking away and winking at him. He watched her all the way out and then sat down by Hunter in the computer room. He had a bad feeling about this...

As she flew, Jojo put in her comm and turned it on. "Helllllo?" She asked. "Finally!" Hunter said. She could hear everyone sighing of relief in the back. It must have been a big deal. "So impatient," she mumbled to them. Daisy smirked and Fitz said "Not impatient, safe." in his thick Scottish accent. Jojo rolled her eyes. She hopped out and walked to her house.

Before she woke everyone up, she did some snooping on the computer. She hacked really well and found out a bit. She sent it to Coulson. I'll find more later, this is really important information!

After school, she sat down in the living room and then her mom called her and her sister back. Uh oh... she thought. She could hear Hunter and Fitz mumbling to each other. They worry too much she thought. In the back she sat down and her mom started talking to her. "You have come to the age where I think you are ready to know this. Your dad and I work for a secret organization called 'Hydra.' Oh my gosh is she really telling us? "It's a great place! You guys are ready to fight evil!" "Jojo get out of there! Now!" Coulson said through the comm. Jojo couldn't take it anymore, she was so angry. She through out her comm and her mom said under her breath "You're.... shield.." "FIGHT EVIL!? HYDRA IS EVIL!!! DO YOU THINK THAT KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IS FIGHTING EVIL!?" "Well I'm sorry you think that." "Run" She told her sister "RUN!" Jojo ran out, bringing the fight into the living room. Her mom pulled a gun, so did Jojo. Her mom shot and she ducked them. She shot at her mom but her mom found cover. I can't... I can't shoot her!!! She thought. I have to. She took some more shots.

The cameras where on. Nobody in the computer room could comprehend what was going on.

Her mom figured out about the computer and started trying to shoot at it. Jojo had to protect that information. She shot her mom, with an Icer, and blocked the bullet from hitting the computer, with her chest.

Nobody could believe what just happened. Coulson grabbed the whole team, minus Bobbi and Mack, they were on mission, and ran into a quinjet, they had to get to Jojo, she's unconscious, maybe dead....