Every other day

Monday
Jojo woke up. "The first day of a terrible week" She thought. She carefully got up and changed. "Ouch" She said, not knowing someone heard her. "Hey! You ok?" Daisy said, walking in. "Yeah, I'm just, doing nothing" She replied, plopping down on her bed. "Hey well, I'm off Mission today, I'll hangout with you." Daisy said. "Let's jog around the course." Jojo smiled and stood up, "sure!" They walked outside the room and turned left "where are you going?" A voice said. They turned around to find Fitz. "Going for a jog" Jojo said. "Shouldn't you be in bed?" He said back. "Fitz, I'm fine," She said turning around. Daisy and she turned around and headed towards the track. They jogged for about a hour, talking.
Fitz went and hung out with Bobbi and Hunter, Simmons was busy. "Hey mate! How's Jojo?" Hunter asked. "She's on the track with Daisy" He replied. "Let's go watch!" Bobbi suggested. They all agreed and sat down to watch them jog.
Tuesday
"Why, Coulson!" "Jojo you need to rest!" "I HAVE A WEEK OF RESTING! thanks to hunter" She mumbled. She was in Coulsons office. He wanted the track yesterday to count as gym. "Coulson, I need to get my strength back. There are other ways to do that then lay in bed all day!" Coulson sighed, Jojo won. "Ok fine. May has to be in there to tell make sure everything is ok." Jojo nodded, walked out, found May, and headed to the gym. "Honestly," May said while Jojo walked on the treadmill, "I think you're right. They shouldn't have you train every other day." "Finally, someone understands" Jojo said.
(Skipping to Friday)
Tomorrow I get to start my missions again!!!! The deal was, Hunter and Fitz made sure this last day she got alot of rest, so she couldn't train today, and she had to rest most of the day. Jojo wasn't very happy about that. But the day went pretty well. Hunter and Fitz barely left her side.
Saturday
She got back into her routine and she said goodbye. How will it go?