preparations

While the rest of the team was suiting up for their "mission," Jojo was suiting up for a mission of her own. Throughout the whole base it was just Jojo and Coulson. It was so quiet and peaceful. My life will never ever be like this. Jojo thought. Oh well. She had to make preparations for the avengers.

Before Fitz left, he gave her two options, crutches and a cast for 2 weeks, or a wheel chair for 1 and a half. Well she definitely wasn't taking the wheelchair. So she was walking around in crutches as fast as she could.

Coulson was in his office, looking at his Captian America trading cards. This was it, he's really coming. He begun to straighten up his office.

Jojo ran around. Well, with crutches. She had so much to do. She pulled her phone out of her pocket.

10:37

Good. She had until 1:15 til they arrived. To continue her tasks, she limped (there, I'll call it limped) over to the east side of the building. In the 1st hallways on the left, she went to the right wall. There was a small screen and keypad. She typed in her ID code that unlocked almost everything for her and then used the small gadget to lock the north and east doors. They would be entering through the south corner and the West side was for emergencies.

Then she hobbled over to her bunk and changed into yoga pants and a purple spaghetti strapped tank top. Threw on her usual black eye liner that gave her a rebel/diva look. Scars where all over her body. Each one with a story. She laced on red converses and she left her brown straightened hair down.

Jojo picked up her navy blue crutches and went to the Computer room. She pulled out a container from the wall and put a black wireless Bluetooth com in. She wasn't going to wear a regular small skin colored one, to show they weren't talking to anyone secretly, it made for good impression.

She straightened up the base a little, and locked all the agents bunks with her big ring of keys that hooked on to her crutches. Next she opened room 9 and set up the lie detector machine.
Then she sent out the auto piloted quinjet to pick up the avengers. It would be back in 45 minutes with heroes of the world.

I hope you liked it! Expect an update very soon :) comment any ideas you have for this story! I have a lot of places this could go and want your imput! Sorry for all the grammar mistakes and typos :( who enjoyed this chapter?