Soft

Heartbreak

That's all the young (h/c) haired girl felt, but in between it was mixed emotions of anger, betrayal, depression, and sadness. She never felt this much emotion since her parents were murdered.

But this situation was no difference.

You think she'd be weeping in sorrow in the harsh rain, but instead, she's sitting on a lone bench in the cold where snow was piled everywhere and snowflakes were nipping at her nose.

Her hot tears became cold at the touch of her cheeks, her eyes red and stinging from the cold air. (y/n) brings her scarf up a bit more, covering up her mouth to quiet down her sobs. She brought her hands to her face and bent down where her forehead met her knees.

"What a jerk..." She mumbled.

~Flashback~

(y/n) had just got off of the phone with her boyfriend, Vincent. He wanted to meet up at his apartment so they could go window shopping for a bit.

Vincent and (y/n) had been dating for a solid 2 years now, and honestly, (y/n) couldn't be any happier. He had Brown, lightly shaggy hair and mint green eyes. He was pretty tall too, unlike your best friend, Edward Elric (who is actually a good 2 inches taller than you -_-).

Vincent comes from a family of mechanics, but making automail just wasn't his style.He was more into astronomy. Studying the stars in the night sky is what he loved to do.

He was also kind, funny, smart and could be a bit clumsy sometimes, but you loved him.

8:13, you grab your coat, scarf and winter boots and walked out and towards his apartment building. The lights were glowing throughout the dark streets. glimpsing off the white, powdery snow.

As she reached the buildings, she saw her boyfriend standing at the front, fiddling with his fingers. She smiled and ran up to him, calling his name.

"Vinc!" Vincent turned to her as he was gathered into a hug. He grabbed (y/n) by her shoulders and pushed her away gently. (y/n) looked at him confused.

"Vinc?...is something wrong?" (y/n) asked.

"(y/n)...I need to tell you something..." He motioned you to sit on the bench in front of the entrance.

"What's wrong?"

"(Y/n)...look...I've been doing to some thinking and....things have changed between us...over my visit in Rush Valley I met someone....and she and I have gotten, um....pretty close.....things lead from one thing to another and....." Vincent trailed off.

At this point, (y/n) has tears in the corner of her eyes. She wanted to run away and cry, but instead, anger boiled in her.

"You didn't...! Unbelievable!" (y/n) snapped

"Look, (y/n)-" Vincent was cut off by (y/n)

"You cheated on me! I let you leave for Rush Valley for 2 weeks and you end up bashing gash with another woman! I thought you were better than that!"