What the Moon Goddess?

Four friends who happen to be werewolves are about to turn 17. The age where they will find there mates. It's also the beginning of their senior year in high school. A year ago there was five friends but sadly one isn't with them any longer. They made a packed that they would make this year count for their fallen friend who lost his life to cancer the one thing that can kill a werewolf.

Emery Black brother and best friend to Emmett Black may he rest in peace. He is to become third in command. He has dark brown hair and green eyes. He stands about six foot six inches tall and looks like a Greek God with no shirt on. Openly gay and proud of it. Secretly in love with ..............! You'll just have to figure it out along with him. Oh yeah he doesn't know either. Only girl best friend would be Piper Lenox. The two people that are always with him are.

Braylon Scott strawberry blonde with hazel eyes stand at six foot seven inches. With a yummy body as well. Future beta of the pack. He is known as the smart player. He has only dated girls. And secretly he is a virgin. Only girl best friend is again Piper Lennox.

The only two guys that are ever around him all the time are Emery and.

Denver Maxwell black hair and ocean blue eyes stands at six foot eight inches but built like a brick shit house. Smoking hot and he knows it. He is a love'm and leave'm kind of guy. Girls know this but still line up to get a piece. The only girl that doesn't do that is Piper. Denver refers to himself as a sexual guy he don't care who it is as long as the have are willing but has so far only been with girls. He is the future Alpha of the Moonshine pack. Population 80.

The three boys basically live at Emery's place because after Emmett died Emery's parents became MIA. The do there own thing. Mostly traveling separately. Good thing there rich or he would be struggling for food an to pay the bills.

Alpha Joe and Luna Kimber watch over Emery like he is there own son but because he is provided for they can not step in. With all three boys turning 18 with in days of each other they have decided to send them off to a cabin in the mountain for the week. Let the three of them come home and find their mates together. They have always done everything together why not this too. They can't wait for them to realize who there mates are they just hope the pack excepts what fate and the Moon Goddess has in store for everyone. You see one of the benefits to being Alpha and Luna is a glimpse into the future so they know who will be mated to there boys. They have come to terms with it and are happy with what the future hold for there family. They just hope everyone else will be. That includes Piper who is sadly Emmett's mate. But will play a big part in the packs future.

decated to: http://wattpad.com/LGBTQIAGENREPET1TION