Chapter 24 babies maybe? Holy babies! Oh baby.

Dev's POV................

About a month ago we graduated high school. About a month ago Piper went in to do the IFV. About a month ago we left for vacation. We are currently at the cabin waiting for Piper to call and give us results. She was on vacation with us but come down sick. We have Emma but to be honest she sort of maintains herself for the most part.

I'm laying in bed by myself because it is almost noon. The beds pretty cold so I know my lovers have been up for a while now. Another sign is that there body wash smell isn't as strong in here. I listen to the house and I'm betting they took Emma out for a run. That would be good because I have some phone calls to make.

"Good morning." I said through mind link.

"Morning sleep head." Bray said.

"It's alive, it's alive." Em yells.

"Where are you three?" I asked.

"Getting brunch. You want us to bring you back anything?" Em asked.

"Um..... bacon cheese burger." I said.

"Okay see you in about an hour." Bray said.

"I'll be here." I said grabbing my phone and dialing a number.

"Good morning and thank you for calling Stiller and Radcliffe." the voice said.

"May I speak to Mr. Stiller, please." I asked.

"May I ask who is calling?" she asked.

"Denver Maxwell." I said.

"One moment, please." she said before the line started to play music.

"Hello Dev, how my I help you?" Mr. Stiller asked.

"I was wondering if you have figured out how to do that paper work yet." I asked.

"I think I have. How does Black-Maxwell sound. You could uses either name legally so Emery doesn't lose anything and your family name continues." He said.

"And the kids. How do we make sure that the kids can be legally taken care of by all three of us?" I asked.

"You'll each claim your own child on the birth certificate. Then I will give you guardianship paper with the other two names on it. This will make everything legal in the human world. They don't have to know that the three of you were in a relationship." He said.

"Have you found anyone that will do that one thing?" I asked.

"I think I have. She is willing to help you out on that." he said and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Every thing sounds perfect. Thank you so much. I want to get the first thing and last thing done before the babies come and I would like to present the ones one the day of the third." I said confusing myself.

"Done." he said chuckling.

"Okay I will call you back with a date. Piper should either be back soon or calling soon. I have to go so I can get ready for our last day and night here. Back to reality Monday." I said laughing.

"I look forward to hearing from you. If you decided on a date shoot me an email." He said.

"Thank you for everything." I said. Before hanging up.

I had about thirty minutes before my family came home and my showers last about that long when I am by myself. One week from today I will be taking over the pack. My parents were sticking around for a month and then they were taking a month long vacation of their own. Em was sending them euro jumping.

"On my Goddess. your actually out if the shower and dressed." Em said coming through the door and finding me sitting at the bar sipping my coffee.

"I am. I have actually been down here for about fifteen minutes." I said with a smirk.

"Here's your burger, babe. If it needs warmed up let me know. I had them wait on making it." Em said coming in a kissing me before handing me my burger. Bray and Emma were still MIA.

"Where are the other two?" I asked.

"Running home." he said laughing.

"Emma sure does love a good ride. What are we going to do when she gets to big an hasn't shifted yet?" I asked.

"I'm not sure......... Somewhere over the rainbow.. Hello." Em said answering his phone. "Hold on let me put you on speaker but don't say anything about babies until Bray gets here in about a minute." he said to whomever was on the phone.

"Promise I won't. Where is my monkey?" Piper asked.

"Riding a giant wolf through the forest." I said.

"Cool. So what are you guys doing today?" she asked.

"Hiking, shopping and going for a run." Em said.

"Busy, busy. I'm not going to make it up there today or tomorrow. So can you pack my shit and bring it home?" She asked.

"Sure hon, enjoy this time alone." Em said.

"Oh trust me I am." she said.

"UNKTAL EM.... I is here." a voice yelled from the back door.

"Hold on one second I have to take Bray his clothes and grab a wiggle worm." Em said.

"I am going to miss how she talks." I said.

"Part of me will but another part can't wait to actually talk to her." Piper said.

"Emma can you please play with your Barbies in the living room while you uncles and I talk with mommy and then you can talk to mommy." Em said from the living room.

"Okay." she sang.

"Okay we are all here. What is the verdict?" Em asked coming in on Bray's back.

"Halloween babies. Six of them. Lord help me. They are grown fast and Dr. Ashland has me on bed rest until they are here. I have moved into your guest room and called Rosa to come take care of me. Doc said by the way they are growing I might even have them late September." Piper said. I was happy, excited and scared.

"Are you okay?" Em asked her.

"I'm fine. I feel round but fine. I mean we all know I was pregnant we just didn't know how pregnant. I do have some messed up cravings so be ready." She said laughing.

"Thank you." Em said and started crying. He has been so emotional since he noticed the baby bump.

"Your welcome, take care of my little girl. I'm getting off of here it's time for my first walk of the day. I get to walk for twenty minutes every six hours or so." She said sounding excited.

"We will be home tomorrow night." I said smiling at my blubbering Em and a smiling Bray.

"I'll call Emma back in an hour or so." she said hanging up.

"Six babies." I said smiling.

"Six." Em said.

"Crazy." Bray said then we all started to laugh.

I had to get to planning my surprise soon. I guess August is the month now I need a day. If I could I would have it ready by next week. Fourth of July and an Alpha coronation. We could do all of that in one day. I contacted the only one I knew that could pull it off. My mommy. I even had her call Mr. Stiller.

"I have a special date planned for us the day of the coronation." I said smiling at them.

"What is it?" Em asked.

"I will not tell you. Leave the clothes and everything up to me. I will just give you a place to be and a time to be there." I said smirking.

"We're not even going together?" Bray asked raising his eye brow.

"Nope." I said popping the P.

"You're so mean." Em said.

"I promise you that you will like it. and if not then I have some much wrong on this relationship it's not even funny. But I have faith it will be prefect." I said winking at them.

"Ugh no pressure." Em said rolling his eyes.

We messed around until I finished my burger and then went to enjoy our hike. Then Em went ape shit with shopping. Bray and I packed up all the bags and put them in the SUV.

Emma was asleep by eight so the three of us sat outside with a fire going. It was nice. I truly didn't want to go back. I wanted this to be the way shit happened in our lives. But until I work really close with my beta Aaron I don't know if I can leave him for a day with the pack and take Em and Bray with me.

"So what are you hoping to have. All boys mix of boy girl or all girls?" Em asked.

"I want a mix." Bray said.

"At least one boy I do want a little princess." I said.

"Thought of any names?" Bray asked.

"I'm naming my son Eli Scott. I want him to be our next Alpha. Eli is for Emmett. He loved Eli Manning and Scott because I know Bray won't do it." I said laughing at the blush that creeped up on Bray's face.

"Love that name but its only one name." Em said.

"Mackenzie Kimber for a girl." I said.

"Piper and your mom nice." Bray said.

"Emerson Scott or Emerson Joseph because I like Dev's name. Grayson Anthony. The Anthony is Emmett's middle name. And for girls. Emily Grace and Luna Rose." Em said.

"I like those names. And your right I would have never add Scott to my kids names. I like Elisa Rose and Mia Brooklyn or Chase Christofer and Jackson Parker." Bray said.

"I love all the names. I guess I need to come up with another girl name and another boy name." I said smiling.

"I say we come up with a lot and the when they are born see what ones fit them. They will be all of our kids. We don't have to just give Ames to the ones that might share our blood." Em said.

"True so I say we write the ones we like down and add to the list as we go." Bray said.

"Sound like a plan." I said.

The rest of the night we talked about babies, Alpha duties and making room in the house for six babies. Em decided to add a whole wing on to the house and some how he was going to build a bridge over to my mom and dads from this wing. I think at least one of my mates are crazy. But I love them both more then anything.