7

Third Person's POV

Delivery room

"Kath. You can do this. When I say push, push. Lakasan mo." Sabi ng doctor. "Push! Kath! Push!" She obliged.

Kathryn did what her doctor said with her full force and energy. She's covered with sweat and she already feels the exhaustion and pain. But her husband makes her feel strong.

"Love! Kaya mo 'yan! Konti na lang, konti na lang!" He said as if he knows what he just said. Hindi niya na rin maintindihan ang sinasabi ng doctor dahil dalang dala na rin siya ng sarili niyang damdamin. Sobrang lakas na ng tibok ng puso niya, makita na malapit na malapit na nila makita ang una nilang anak.

"Push Kath! Your biggest push! Give me your biggest push! Push!"

Kathryn breathe in so hard. She've realized that this is even harder than doing any scene. She feels so tired yet so excited. Hindi niya na alam ang gagawin niya pang push pero pinipilit niya na lang gawin ang alam niyang dapat gawin. Her grip to him tightens every time she lets out a big push.

"Malapit na, tangi! Push lang! Ayan na si baby boy natin!" He shouted when he saw the nurses prepare. Pinunasan niya ang mga butil ng pawis na namumuo sa buong mukha ng kanyang asawa.

"Final push mrs. Ford! Push!"

Kathryn finally felt relieved. She looked at her husband and smiled. They've just accomplished a special mission for them. She had finally gave birth to their first child, the child who'll make them even stronger. The child who'll give them reasons to live, to be happy.

Daniel and Kathryn, they are both beyond grateful. Seeing their baby alive, hearing his cries make them so alive inside. They just knew what it felt like. It was years when they first experienced what true love was, and now, it feels like so new, the feeling was so fresh but yet so fulfilling.

"Love, that's our baby oh.." He whispered to her, as his tears started to fall.

Kathryn's hospital room

Kathryn was sleeping and Daniel was just at her side, holding her hand, still admiring the fact that she had given birth. The room was quiet unfil the sound of an opening door was heard.

Ang mag asawang Bernardo at ang ina ni Daniel. They all showed up smiling at him.

"Ma.." Niyakap ni Daniel ang ina. "Ma, ang saya saya ko." He said. Napa ngiti naman si Karla sa narinig, Daniel had never been so vocal especially to her, pero dahil sa sobrang saya niya, hindi siya nahihiyang ipag sabi sa lahat ang nararamdaman niya.

"Mama Min, papa Ted.." He hugged them also, sharing the smile he had worn since earlier.

When Karla had a chance to speak to her son, she said, "Alam mo na ngayon anak, masarap talaga sa feeling 'yan, feeling ma walang katumbas." She smiled, remembering the days when she'd also gave birth to her 4 precious children. And first of them is Daniel.

"Gets ko na ngayon mga pag dra-drama mo saamin dati ma." Biro niya. Pero sa loob loob niya'y totoong naiintindihan niya na.

"Daniel, alagaan niyo nang maayos yang apo ko ha? Pag hindi nako, iuuwi namin 'yan ni Min sa bahay.." Kathryn's father said. "Makakaya niyo naman 'yan, nandito lang naman kami para umalalay sainyo. Mag ingat sa mga desisyon ha? May anak na kayo ngayon." He added. He believes in them. In what they can do, in the way they think, and in their love.