Chapter 4

Vic's POV

I arrived to the office feeling absolutely fresh, I couldn't wipe the smile of my face. Everything was perfect yesterday, the walk in the park and Kellin... Especially Kellin, his eyes, his lips , his skin, his everything; he's just perfect. I didn't care that I just meet him, it's very noticeable that he's just a wonderful person. I was so into my own little world that I didn't saw Alex as we bumped into each other, causing him to drop his papers.

"S-Sorry Vic, I wasn't paying attention. I-I'll pick up eve-everything" Alex said looking at everywhere except me kneeling to collect all his papers, normally he would do a sassy comment about my behavior.

"Alex..." I said kneeling next to him putting a hand on his back. "What's going on?"

"No-Nothing's going on. W-Why must there be so-something? I'm fine, every-everything is fine, everything is awesome" As he continued talking I could hear the nervousness in his voice. He was at the verge of having a panic attack and I had to calm him down.

"Alex, don't panic" I made him look at me. "Breathe Alex, everything is fine. Come on, breathe with me" I started to show him how to breathe properly and some minutes later he was looking alright. "Now Alex, would you mind telling me what's going on?"

"I-I...." I saw how one tear started to fall from his eye "Yesterday I... I... I slept with Ben okay?!" Okay I didn't expected that.

"You what?!" It wasn't something that I didn't expected from Ben. Before Danny he was known for his constant one-night stands, and now that he was divorced it would be normal if he went with his old habits. My surprise was with Alex, he always had to date a guy for at least 7 months so he would feel comfortable enough to make their relationship more intimate.

"It's just..." He sighed heavily and looked at me sadly "It was time to close and I didn't want to be alone so he took me to his apartment" I started to feel how anger filled me. So Ben took advantage of Alex, I was about to interrupt him but he continued. "And I can assure I was still conscious. Moving on , I wanted to drink more so we continued having some cups. We both ended up wasted and we both felt lonely so.... One thing led to an other and... I woke up next to him naked and well... Sour..."

"Alex... I'm so sorry, I know how you feel about being intimate with someone else" I said making him stand up with me and hugged him.

"It's okay, I don't really remember anything but surprisedly Ben was a real gentleman"

"Wow, are you sure we are talking about the same Ben?"

"Surprisingly... Yes" He laughed a little "He saw how I was freaking out in the morning and tried to comfort me. He actually asked me if I was okay and he assured me that he wasn't going to tell anyone. Of course he also said that he didn't expected it to happen again, so that was okay. It was just an stupid drunken mistake."

"Well who would have guessed" There was something that bothered me about the way he was talking about Ben. "You aren't like... You know.. Attracted to Ben, right? I mean he's as good man but...." Alex was looking kind of uncomfortable and sighed.

"To be honest Vic, I do feel attracted to him... But it's probably just because of what happened and well he said cute things to me after a heartbreak, of course he caused a good impression on me. So I just have to let some time pass so I can think straight again... Well as straight as I can be" We both laughed and decided to enter the office. Alex is a very rational guy, so I don't think I have to worry about him.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
The day was going really slow, even after our talk Alex was still feeling kind of low and I completely understood. I think that this day was also going really slow because I just wanted to get out of here and go to see Kellin, I was still feeling really happy about how things turned out yesterday.