Chapter 5

Vic's POV

I don't even remeber when I got into my office, all that has been in my mind was the thought of Kellins soft lips against my cheek. I'm going to be honest and admit that I actually wanted to move my head to the side so I could taste his perfect lips. Of course I couldn't since I was a decent person... sometimes I wish I wasn't. Unfortunately my thoughts were interrupted when Alex appeared in front of me with a bunch of papers.

"What's that?" I asked arching my eyebrow.

"Well since you so spontaneously decided to leave work early, you have to do yerterday's paper work and today's as well" He leaves the work in front of my desk and crosses his arms. "And thank you for worrying but I would like to keep whatever is going with Ben and me just between the two of us" He turned to leave but suddenly Jack opened the door looking pissed.

"You and who?"

"Excuse me?" Alex placed one hand on his hip and looked at him defiantly. This was not good.

"Um.. guys maybe you would like to talk somewhere-" Before I could finish I was interrupted by Jack.

"I asked with whom are you involved?" Well there goes my chance of some peace to work.

"That's none of your bussiness Mister Barackat"

"Cut the bull.shit Alex! One day to an other you are already whoring around with someone else?"

"Excuse me?!" Alex yelled and got closer to him closing his fists. "I wasn't the one that was flirting with you while I had a boyfriend. You have no right to get mad at me for moving on"

"Yeah I had a boyfriend, but my feelings for you were true. But you, you probably just flirted back because of my money. So me having a boyfriend shouldn't matter to a gold digger!" Before I could process what was going on Alex punched Jack square in the face causing him to fall to the floor. I got up and waited for Alex's next move. To be honest Jack deserved that punch so I wasn't going to get involved with that, but I didn't want any fight happening here in my office. My father was already mad at me for everything that has been going on in my office, a fight would definitely make him take action.

"Don't you dare to try to turn this against me! Everything that happened is your fault, be man enough to accept the consecuences of your decisions. To be honest I can't believe you actually had feelings for me when I have come to realice I bearly know you. You are not the Jack I know, you are just a coward so stay away from me!" Alex turned around with his face red from anger and left the room. Jack stayed on the floor dumbfounded and carresing his face where Alex had hit him.

I walked towards him sighing and offering him my hand to help him to get up.

"Out of all the places, why my office?" He accepted my hand and looked at the ground.

"I'm sorry man.."

"It's whatever, but talking seriously... you really said some stupid things to Alex"

"I know, I know" He sighed and grabbed the closest chair so he could sit down. "It's just... I was so blinded by jelousy that I just said whatever crossed my mind, but to be honest I didn't mean anything I said... I do believe that he has feelings for me. Or well... at least he had. But I just fu.cked everything"

"Well, I'm not going to lie to you, I'm actually pretty mad at you for what you did to Alex. I just want to know... why. I mean... you told me you and Zack were over"

"We were... and I met Alex and when I got to talk more with him I just fell for him. But sometimes it really seemed like he wanted nothing with me. One day Zack came back asking me for us to get back together. I was so bummed that nothing happend with Alex that I decided that maybe it was for the best to get back with Zack two weeks ago. The next day he went on a trip so I decided that I was going to end whatever was going on with me and Alex but... I couldn't... I seriously don't know what to do Vic because I have Zack that I know he's always going to be there, as bad as it sounds. But Alex is just such an amazing person but he always seems to be runing away from me. I'm just really confused about what I want."