Chapter #8| Attackers

A/N: Happy new year everyone also sexual content ;)

F E R N A N D O

I woken up by Sin kissing my body, I blushed looking at his naked body. I moaned as he lick my d*ck like it's a lollipop, my legs spread wide for only his view. Scars covering his body along with different tattoos. One scar I happen to notice, it was larger than the rest, I wanted to know what happened to him.

"Ngh! ahh!" I moaned. My back arched as I came for the first time just from him sucking my d*ck, didn't have any strength to fight him, the muscled man manages to control my whole for his pleasure. I panted heavily staring at his erection, pre-cum leaked out of the tip of his c*ck. Sin laid on his back and roughly put me on top.

"Ride me!" he ordered as he slapped my ass. Hand prints left on my cheeks redden from the amount of slaps he conflicted. I hissed from my sore bottom, I felt his c*ck slide between my cheeks, I blushed bright pink as he grip my hips and side my body forwards and backwards. Feeling his d*ck slide against my balls and touch the tip of my c*ck. It wasn't surprise his d*ck is massive compared to mine but I didn't care hence focusing on the pleasure he's giving me.

"That's it kitten, feel my c*ck" he whispered. Sin threw his head back and groaned as both of his hands grip my ass. I screamed as he roughly move my body, I couldn't hold my body up any longer as I lay on his chest moaning feeling my release coming very soon. Sin held me tight as he took control thrusting his hips, I bite down onto his shoulder making him moan.

"Yes!  ahh! f*ck!" he groaned

"Get up and make me cum kitten" he demanded. I weakly lift my body and slide my body up and down. My body had mind of it's own as my slow paced turned fast, I lean back holding onto his legs for support. I'm happy Mikey went to work early, I didn't know Sin stayed the night but for some reason I didn't complain expect I cuddled with him.

"Oh ngh! god!" I screamed. My head thrown back, waves form in my lower region, Sin came with a loud yell while I followed behind. I lay on his chest once again as my hips continue moving riding out my orgasm.

"Kiss me" Sin growled and slapped my ass making me moan softly.

"N-No" I panted.

"Don't make me repeat myself kitten, don't disobey me" he said. I sighed in defeat, I kiss his lips softly and moaning between kisses. I couldn't resist the man no matter how much I fight, he knew fighting for dominance is impossible and he liked to tease me, watching me fall into submission before him the bastard. I said several times we barely know each other and it's true, it's strange that I feel safe when I'm around him, he oddly makes me happy. After we cleaned ourselves, Sin made breakfast for the both of us.

"This needs to stop" I said. Sin looked up.

"Why's that?" he asked

"Isn't it obvious? we don't know each other, I only recently found out who you are" I replied.

"It's should stay that way" he said

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked in anger.

"I will not be your play toy Sin, I won't be those type of people" I said. I no longer felt hungry, I threw my breakfast away and began to clean my kitchen. I felt Sin stand behind me, he thrust his hips forwards as I felt his harden c*ck. I moaned instantly, he growled bite down onto my shoulder leaving a mark.

"Do not raise your voice at me kitten, there are things you're not suppose to know it should be that way. You're walking on a thin line babe so don't cross it" he said

"You crossed it long ago" I hissed. Sin turned the tap off then bend me over, he pulled my pants down leaving my underwear on. He tug my underwear to the side then unzip his jeans then sliding his c*ck against my balls. Wet noises filled the kitchen along with my moans, I couldn't resist, Sin is full of secrets I am wanting to reveal so what is he hiding and why does he continue seeing me?

S I N

Leaving his apartment hours later I ordered him to go to work tonight, checking my phone seeing several messages from Andy about Leon's second visit. I sighed in frustration, my annoying older brother and also my enemy, mother would be very disappointed in us.

"Second group arrive today, they're inside" said Andy. I looked at the group of people sitting quietly inside, they're all blinded folded.

"One by one you'll give me the drugs, let's get to it" I said to the group. Kathy grab the a female and lead her to the bathroom. Suddenly I saw the stupid female punch Kathy as she ran towards the exit, stupid girl, very stupid girl. Kathy instantly got up and tackle the female to the ground, Andy looked furious that she dared to touch his ol' lady. Andy pulled out his gun and shot her dead, blood splattered on a few people in the group.

"This is what happened when you try to f*cking run! so go in there and give me my f*cking drugs" I yelled. I roughly grab a male and shove him inside the bathroom leaving Andy to watch the males while Kathy watches the females.

******

I sit back watching Fernando work behind the bar, he moved left and right trying to give people their orders. Leon is in the club tonight, don't want him to know about Fernando, should of fought my desires but f*ck the twink is hard to resist. My c*ck is just begging to f*ck his ass, I loved making him moan beneath me.

Death Vipers and Knight Kings together in the same place is basically asking for a death wish, I ordered my men to not do something stupid and destroy my club. Suddenly I heard loud screams and gun fire. I quickly stand pulling out my gun, I ran towards the bar and grabbing Fernando straight into my office which is next to the bar.

"Get down" I said. I looked out the window seeing a group of men with shot guns, some of my customers lie dead on the road.

"I know your in there! come out!" one says

"Fernando! get your f*cking ass out!" another yelled. My eyes widen and looked back at Fernando, why are they here for him.

"Who are they?" I asked

"N-No one" He replies.

"Bullsh*t,they're f*cking killing my customers" I growled. Police immediately arrive at my club, the group of men drove away with police chasing after them.

"You come back with me" I said. He shook his head.

"No! I can handle it myself" he replied

"They were here to kill you not play chess so do not disobey me" I said

"You'll tell me who they are or I'll find out myself" I said. Looks like I'm not the only full of secrets, I looked at Fernando once more then I went to speak the police officer at the scene.