Intro

Intro

Hey guys I am Gordie Lachance's twin sister. The only difference is that I look nothing like him.  I'm shorter than him, I'm 5'0 with light brown hair and greenish-brown eyes, I have fair skin and long eyelashes.

 I'm skinner than most girls but I'm getting better. Yes I used to be really underweight, people judge me all the time for it and I hate it. I never really fit in with other girls, I don't know why maybe it was because of the whole "she hangs out with a group of guys what a whore" thing, but I guess I'll never know, but I don't really mind because I met the best people you could ever meet. 

Like my twin Gordo or Gordie Lachance. He likes to read but he loves to write and I'm the opposite I love to read but am ok with writing. His best friend is Chris aka also my bestie but I hang with teddy more anyway, Gordie is always writing something and between you and me I always take it to read, he will really make it big as a writer someday. Then there's my bestie #1 Chris Chambers, to everyone else (besides the gang and I) he seems like the tough bad boy, but the gang and I know he has a soft side and he's the biggest peacemaker I know. Let's just say that I may or may not have the slightest crush on Chris but come on can you blame me? it's so easy to get lost in his beautiful blue-green eyes, and you can't help but smile back when he smiles revealing his beautiful pearly whites, and his soft calming voice is like an angel... Ok maybe I like him a lot but that's not the point.

 Anyway then there's my bestie #2 Teddy Duchamp now he is what I call "off his rocker". He is crazy but in a good way. He makes us laugh and knows how to have a good time (not dirty). He's always coming up with something weird or funny to say. Ok let's get something straight he and Chris are the tallest of the gang then it's Gordie and Vern and then at the bottom is me, I'm literally the shortest. Chris is the tallest with an impressive 5' 6 then teddy 5'5 Gordie is 5'4 and a half and Vern is just 5'4 like I said I'm 5'0. It's not fun. 

Now last but not least Vern, Vern oh how to explain Vern, he is a complicated boy he is weird, but probably the sanest out of all of us. He comes from a good family lives a good life and is obsessed with cherry-flavored Pez. He's more on the chubby side but I don't mind he's a good person and that's all that matters. He is the only one who has kept me from pulling my hair out, he knows when he's gone too far on the crazy scale but not the rest of us. 

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you my name, my name is Kristen Rose Lachance. The gang tried to call me kris but it was too confusing so they call me Ro pronouncing it like row. Chris calls me Rosie. I don't know why he just does but I don't mind I think it's cute. I'm really curvy for a young girl and my chest area is bigger than most of the girls in town (which isn't saying much since I'm pretty young), including some of the older girls, and don't get me started about my rear. I have two guys from the cobra gang wrapped around my finger it's Ace and Eyeball. Those two are the baddest boys in castle rock and Ace won't hesitate to pull out his switchblade when something doesn't go his way. Well, that's enough explaining to do I have to go get ready to go to the treehouse. Promised Chris I'd play 31 with him, but a whole 31 games, it's on. Wish me luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok it's not the best and it's not a lot I promise to do better just hope you enjoy