Vodka and 31

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TW// eating disorder, under-age drinking, abuse*

My room was dark, the house was quiet, the only thing that can be heard was the muffled sound of my sobbing along with the long gulps I took while I finished my last bottle of Vodka. I know what you're thinking, a minor drinking? Well, it's complicated. It all started when I was seven and diagnosed with anorexia. I barely ate, my parents don't even know I exist, and there is literally no spot for me on their dinner table. The only time they need me is to clean the house or cook sometimes but I'm not allowed to eat until everybody else is done. But at the end of the week, when my parents go to sleep I sneak out with the help of my faithful twin Gordie.

 I go to see the town's meanest boys Ace and Eyeball. They give me my usual order of two large bottles of vodka, two packs of cigarettes, and a weeks supply of food (that only lasts me like three days), and in return, I don't tell the cops about them giving liquor to a minor and about them boosting cars. Drinking is my escape from my crappy life, my parents don't care about my existence, except for Denny and Gordie, he's the best twin brother anyone could ask for. Sometimes instead of a week's supply of food, I get a couple days worth and some money. I use it for the regular necessities of a girl. I hang out with Gordie's and my best friends. Even though I like Chris and I know he doesn't like me back.
*door slams*
" Shit!!" I said
I quickly got up and hid my bottle of vodka under the false bottom in my desk. I wiped away all my tears and popped in a piece of gum, grabbed the nearest book, and jumped on my bed. Right as I opened the book Gordie walked in like in the movies.
"Ro come on we're gonna be late, we have to go to see the guys and I want to stop by the store" he yelled
" ok, ok hold on let me put on my shoes," I said reaching over for my all-black Converse. I was wearing a black long sleeve that was slightly cropped and high-waisted jeans. Although it's more common to wear skirts, it's becoming more and more normal for girls to wear some kind of pants, not to mention that for girls that live in smaller towns like we do, it's cheaper for girls to wear jeans. 
I wore my hair down and wavy
Honestly, I was still a little tipsy but I made it. When we were outside he told me to go up that he would be back, he said he was going to the store. I walked to the tree and sat down not even bothering to look up. Then I heard the latch of the entrance open and Chris coming down. He simply sat next to me and took out two cigarettes one for him and one for me and I lit them. Then he spoke.
"What are you doing out here alone," he asked
"I was with Gordie you know" I answered
" I know," he said chuckling " but why didn't you go up when he left," he asked
" I just wanted to think," I said lying, I'm too tipsy to climb up the ladder and not injure myself.
" you've been drinking haven't you," he asked
All I did was nod. He knew about my drinking problem.
He sighed" I'll help you up so I can finish playing 31 with Teddy," he said lifting me to my feet and helping me up and into the treehouse.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------