When You Ask To Cuddle

Klaus- He looks at you his mind racing. He stumbles for words scared to say he's never cuddled anyone before. You realize what he's trying to say and hug him. "You just have to hold me tight" You say as you look up at him. He nods and wraps his arms around you, a little awkwardly. You laugh a little and cuddle into his side. He holds you and kisses your head.

Kol- He smiles a little holds his arms open for you. You smiles and crawl into them. He lays you both down and turns the TV on. You guys lay there watching TV until you fall asleep.

Elijah- He looks at you a little hesitant, then picks you up and sits you down your back to his chest. He wraps his arms around you and place small kisses on your neck.

Damon- He laughs a little and looks you in the eyes backing you up slowly against the wall. You look at him breathing a little faster. "I would rather do more, active, things to show I love you." He smirks and kisses you softly.

Stefen- Chuckles and picks you up, carrying you to the couch. He holds you tight as he sits down you on his lap. He nuzzles the side of your head and whispers that he loves you.

Tyler- Chuckles and picks you up. "I don't think so babe." He smirks and growls pinning you roughly kissing you just as rough.

Jeremy- He pulls you close and kisses you sweetly. "Sure." He says softly and puts his arm around you as you lay against his chest.