Damon imagine

Damon walks in from taking care of "family business" with the Mikaelsons and takes his jacket off sighing. "That was so stupid" he says as he chuckles running his fingers through his hair looking at you. " you are so beautiful baby girl" He says making you blush as he walks over to you kissing your lips gently. One hand on you hip the other cupping your cheek.

You smile against his lips loving his kisses. He pulls away, a little, and slowly starts to kiss down your neck to your sweetspot. He stops to bite at and suck at your tender skin. Your face flushes, and you grip the front of his shirt. Your lips slightly part as a small whimper escaped them.

He pulls away a devilish smirk on his face. You look him in the eyes and blush more. He slowly runs his hand up your side, lifting your shirt a little. You bite your lip softly and watch his hand. He places it at the base of your back pulling you closer, and whispers in your ear, "How about you let daddy blow off some steam." he says his voice low and seductive. His lips run across your ear and his breath gives you goosebumps.

Your breath picks up and you nod. "Do whatever you want daddy." You say seductively to show you wanted him. He smirks and pushes you against the wall, kissing you rougher and more passionate than before. A gasp escapes your lips, muffled against his.

He puts his hands under your ass lifting your legs up so he was holding you. You giggle seductively and entangle your fingers in his hair. He carries you to the kitchen, sitting you on the counter. You pull your shirt off for him as he removes his. He kisses your neck moving down to your chest kissing the tops of your boobs, and unclips your bra sucking at your niple. You whimper softly and put your hands on his head, leaning your head back a little.

He pulls away and props you up pulling your leggings off, and bends down kissing up your thigh slowly. You bite your lip again and whimper your wetness soaking through your panties. "Mmm you're so wet baby girl" He says as he smirks at you and kisses the top of your pussy moving down leaving soft kisses through your panties.

"Mmm please dont tease me tonight daddy" You beg wanting him bad. He pulls away and moves your panties to the side and blow on your wetness. You whimper and squirm. He bends down and licks your clit then sucks on it. you gasp and moan.

He pulls your panties all the way off leaving you naked. He starts to undo his belt and takes his pants and boxers off. He grips his dick and pumps it smirking at my flushed face. He bends down and starts to eat you out, making you moan and close you eyes. He pushes two fingers into your tight pussy.

"mmm yes daddy" you moan as he starts to push his fingers in and out of you fast. He watches your facial expressions as he bends them up, pumping faster hitting your g-spot. Making you moan louder and grip the edges of the counter.

He pulls his fingers out and puts his fingers in his mouth tasting you. "mmm you're so good baby" he says before pulling you down and bending you over the counter, gripping your ass. You look back at him wanting his dick bad. "please just fuck me already" You whimper as you wetness starts to run down your pussy and onto your thigh.

He grabs his dick and rubs it between your thighs, on your pussy. He pushes his tip in, getting a gasp and moan out of you. You spread your legs and bend over more for him as he starts to push the rest of his length in. "mmm fuck daddy you're so big" You say as you moan.

He smirks and bites his lip "you're so tight baby girl" He says as he pulls back out thrusting in out of you hard. You gasp and moan loud. "Oh fuck yes daddy! fuck me hard!" you yell out his name as he hits your g-spot. He holds the front of your thighs as he slams into your tight pussy. His grunts and your moans filling the room. "you make daddy feel so good baby!"

He smacks your ass making you gasp and moan. "Fuck daddy i'm getting close!" You say feeling yourself climbing to reach your high. He reaches his hand around you and rubs your clit hard and fast.

"OH FUCK!" you scream feeling so much pleasure and getting really close. "Mmmm yes baby cum for daddy" He keeps going and grunts feeling himself getting closer. You moan loud over and over with his every thrust.

You scream and tighten around him as you cum hard. "AH FUCK!" you moan loud and your body jerks. Damon grunts and thrusts a few more times before he shoots his love into your pussy. "mmm fuck baby girl" He says as he goes soft inside you and slowly pulls out. A mix of both of your guys' cum runs down your thigh.

He sits you back on the counter, and leans down licking you clean. He kisses you letting you have a taste, then pulls back and smirks. "im gonna go get a shower" He says as he kisses you again, then walks away to take a shower and clean up.

You sit on the counter and whimper at the thought of the pleasure he had given you as you hear the water start upstairs.