Dancing While Doing Chores

3rd POV

It's a few days after Justin and Ashton's party and the house is still a mess because of the amount of people that came. Which was around 600 people. Louis doesn't know how he's going to clean it up. It's still taking him forever to clean. He was at home at the moment, and just got the mail. He looked through it and screamed when he saw a letter from the Academy of Performing Arts. He grabbed both his backpack and his skateboard and road it to school. He raced down the street and being extra careful not to run into any cars. When he got to school he skated in the halls looking for Harry. When he saw him, he was about to crash into Harry. "Harry! Look out!" Louis cried but Harry caught him just in time.

"Whoa. Hey, Tony Hawk, slow down. You know you're in a hallway. Right?" Harry questioned Louis.

"Guess who has an audition for the Academy of Performing Arts?! Me, that's who! They narrowed the applicants. Someone's gonna call, let me know when my audition is. I'm so close I can feel it. My gosh, Louis, breathe. Breathe. Breathe." Louis said so excited he lost his breath.

"Louis, that's amazing." They hugged and Harry kissed Louis' head. "Wow. Hey, you want me to show you some moves? Uh... For your audition. I can help you practice if you like." Harry offered.

Louis pretended to think for a moment then finally looked back at Harry. "I might be into that." He smirked and started to walk away, but Harry stopped him.

"You might be into that?" Harry questioned. Louis was about to speak when the bell rang.

"Meet me tomorrow. Main entrance." Louis said and sent Harry a wink.

While Louis was at school, Caroline was at home dancing to Harry's music. She was interrupted by the house phone ringing. "Speak."

"Hello. I'm calling from the Manhattan Academy of Performing Arts...regarding an application for Louis Tomlinson." The person on the other line said slowly.

"I'm his guardian. Talk faster, you're making me fall asleep."

"We'd like to schedule an audition with him." Caroline's eyes widened and thought of an idea.

"Oh, no, no, no. That won't do. He can't dance. He broke both his legs." She lied.

"Oh, my goodness. That's awful. How?" The assistant asked worried.

"Well, they're chicken legs and they were very weak... and they just snapped. Like twigs. We'd appreciate it if you didn't call again... because, well, it just reminds us that his dance career is over." Caroline smirked.

"Well, a teacher is still going to come watch the performances if that's alright." The assistant wondered.

"Yeah, sure whatever works. Goodbye." She hung up. Later on that week her and Louis' stepbrothers are going out of town. Leaving Louis home alone. The taxi picking up Caroline was running slow so she yelled at the driver. "Hurry up and drive. I'm late. If I miss this flight, it's your fault, you nimrod." Louis and Harry saw that she left and his stepbrothers are nowhere to be found, he finally thought the coast was clear and sighed with relief.

"Well, there goes the wicked witch of the west. Minus the green." Louis joked.

"Maybe she took her broomstick. You're off the hook for the weekend." Harry nudged Louis.

Louis laughed but stopped when he saw his chore list on his bedroom door. "You have to be kidding me." Harry looked him concerned. "She's driving me nuts."