Chapter 5

Ok for next chapter I want 5 votes for the whole thing and one comment. (For this chapter)

Aphmau's POV: My alarm buzzes and my mom comes in screaming.

Mom:"Aphmau! Get ready for school!"

She rushes down stairs and make breakfast. I grab my clothes and get ready, hopefully today is better than yesterday. I head down stairs and I see Levin.

Aphmau:"Hi, levin!"

Levin:"Hi."

I grab my breakfast and sit down. Once I'm finished, I head to school. Once I head out the door I notice Zane and Garroth leaving their house. I ignore them and head over to my locker.

At my locker....

Laurence:"Hey, Aphmau."

Aphmau:"Hey, Laurence. Hey, can you do my favor?"

Laurence:"Sure."

Aphmau:"Can you tell, Zane that he ruined IHOP?"

Laurence:"Why don't you tell him yourself."

He says while point behind me.

I turn around and Zane is standing there. I turn around.

Aphmau:" You ruined IHOP."

I turn around and walk off. I head into my first class. I sit down and Katelyn walks in.

Katelyn:"Hey Aphmau. "

She says calmly.

Aphmau:"Hey, Katelyn!"

The teacher walks in. And as the bell rings Zane walks into the class room. The teacher looks annoyed. He takes the only seat left, the one next to me....

Teacher:"Ok, class! Today you will be assigned a partner. And that will be the partner for the rest of the year."

Teacher grabs a list and calls out our partners.

Teacher:"Dante and Nicole..... Garroth and Laurence... Katelyn and Kawaii ~Chan... Zane and..... Aphmau."

Crap....

Teacher:"Your assignment is going to be about how war and hatred affects the word."

The bell rings...

I quickly write down my phone number and look over at Zane to see that he is going the same. I tap is shoulder.

Aphmau:"Here."

I hand him my number.

Zane:"Here."

He hands me a piece of paper.

We go our separate ways and head to the next class.

Time skip

I walk over to the lunch room, and bump into Nicole in the process.

Nicole:"Oh Hey,Aphmau!"

Aphmau:"Hey, Nicole!"

Nicole:"Me and the others are sitting together today, do you want to join us?"

Aphmau:"Sure."

We get our lunch and go over to the humongous group of people. There was Katelyn,Kawaii~Chan, that guy with blue hair, and Laurence. Ok maybe, not HUGE. But Nicole told me that everyone was not there.

Everyone except the blue hair boy:"Hey, Aphmau!"

Aphmau:"Hey guys!"

Me and Nicole sit down and Aaron comes up.

Aaron:"Hey guys."

Laurence and Blue boy:"Hey Aaron."

(Laurence is sitting next to blue boy, who is sitting in front of Aphmau)

Aaron sits next to Blue Boy. And Blue boy whispers something into Aaron's ear.

Nicole:"Oh! I almost forgot! Aphmau, that boy with the blue hair, is my boyfriend, Dante."

He looks over at me, guess he was surprised.

Aphmau:"Hi Dante, I'm Aphmau."

Dante:"Hi Aphmau."

He immediately starts talking to his friends again. Nicole gives him a look, and he doesn't notice. Then I notice Garroth walking over here. And I stand up.

Aphmau:"Hey Garroth!!"

He waves at me and walks over here. One he sits down...

Laurence:"Hey, where's Zane?"

Garroth:"Actually.."

Someone sits besides me.

Aphmau:"Ah...."

Zane:"There was no where else to sit."

Time skip to after school.

I was on my way home when...

Zane:"Aphmau! Wait up!"

I turn around to see that he is running towards me. He stops to catch his breath.

Zane:"Ok, first things first. When and where do we need to meet up for the project?"

Aphmau:"Maybe in a hour, and we can ether do it at your house , my house, or even the library."

Zane:"Ok. In an hour, at your house."

Aphmau:"Ok, see you later."

We both go into our homes and get some homework done.

AN: Hello my Baby Burritos! Ok that was weird, but when I FINALLY get my YouTube channel started, that's what I'm call my viewers. Anyway, remember:5 votes and one comment. See yah later and remember......

Don't talk to Senpai....