One

"Welcome, everyone, to the execution of Safi, Ramaa's most wanted criminal!" The executioner roared.
The crowd that has gathered gasp. They are afraid after all I have done.
"Do not worry, Safi has been stripped of all weapons, and, as you can see, has been chained up. It is impossible for anyone to break free."
I stifle a small, quick laugh, so no one can see.
You are very wrong, my friends. Get ready for hell.
"Before the execution takes place, you should all know what she has done-"
"He." I interrupt.
"I'm a boy. That's male. I have been for the past 7 years."
The executioner glares at me, a warning to tell me to shut my mouth.
"Hear what he has done in the past, each punishable by death." He continues.
The man clears his throat, pulls out a scroll and opens it to its full length.
I laugh as the crowd all gasp at the size of it.
The list is longer than he is tall.
"December 31st, 2556, stealing 5 boats loaded with fireworks for the New Year Celebration, and firing them at the town hall. January 5th, 2557, breaking into the King, Karsen Straughtler's, house, filling it with marbles, causing him to slip and break his hip, never to walk again."
"That was a good one." I say, laughing.
I look up from the stage to the King, with his son and wife by his side.
I continue to listen as I break free of the trap, but no one - not even the guards - notice.
I feel eyes on me. I love it. Everyone staring at me, afraid and unknowing of what was coming.
I was loving every minute of it.

30 minutes later, the Executioner was finishing his list, as I was finishing freeing myself.
I see my breath as I exhale and try not to look cold, weak.
"As of August 30th, Safi has a count of 64 murders, destruction of 89 buildings, theft of 38 items, 37 crimes against the royal family and 53 crimes against the country, making a total of 281 crimes punishable by death."
The executioner walks over to me, microphone in hand.
"Any last words?" He says mockingly, and starts to unsheathe his sword. 
"Make that last number 282." I say.
The executioner stares at me, realising what is happening as I pull out my two weapons, disguised to look like hairpieces, but is too late.
I stab the man and he sinks to the ground, dead, as I make a run for it.

\\ || //

Safi is crazy.
He just proved himself once again.
I sit in a special seating area next to my father, watching as Safi stabs Justice Withermann, the executioner.
The guards in the crowd are trying to control the running and screaming.
I laugh and roll my eyes.
Why are they not chasing Safi?
"Casper, these guards are useless. Go after him. Go. Don't let him get away." My father says. "Catch and kill him. If he's not dead, don't come back at all. I don't have to keep you, you know.
I bolt towards Safi.
I'll get him. I say to myself.
I have to.