Chapter-5

The Baseball Feud-5

------------------ 

Corazón Sin Cara-Prince Royce(Yummy(;<3 ) 

Y si eres gorda o flaca

Todo eso no me importa a mi

Tampoco soy perfecto

Solo se que yo te quero así  

--------------------- 

Danielle~**

Finally! The day was over and the weekend had come. Alex hadn't said anything to me after that morning, but I felt him watching over me in case anything happened. It felt nice to have someone looking over me other than Luke and my brothers(Who suspiciously didn't show up for school).  

I was walking to my bike after saying by to Luke, and noticed a small cluster of Yankee pack members gawking at my bike.  

"Yeah, back away from the bike and no one gets hurt." I warned. This bike is special and I swear if there is a SCRATCH on it someone will die.  

They all scoffed at me and went on critiquing my bike. I growled and pushed past them.  

"You may be hot sweetheart but the guy who owns this bike is gonna go apeshit if he finds you on it." A blonde haired-blue eyed boy said.  

I smirked pulling on my helmet and putting the keys in the ignition. The bike roared to life. I chorus of gasps came from the group and I grinned.  

"I don't think he'll mind much." I said over the roar of the engine. I rode out of the parking-lot leaving the group dumb-founded. I made it maybe three blocks when a sleek black mustang pulled up beside me.  

The driver rolled down the window to reveal my mate with a frown.  

"Danielle why are you on that bike?" he asked.  

I rolled my eyes and reluctantly pulled over. I pulled off my helmet and glared at him.  

"Because I can. Problem?" I snapped. I hate when people question why Im on a bike. It's not like I've never rode one before and he of all people should know that. I mean, we did motocross together for three years until I was banned from the track.  

What? That guy purposely sprayed me with dirt! It was only a bruised rib anyways.  

"Yeah, it's too dangerous." He had gotten out of the car and crossed his arms over his chest.  

"Excuse me?! I used to MOTOCROSS race! This isn't shit compared to what I used to do! Plus I'm doing below the speed limit!" I shouted. Just because he feels it's dangerous doesn't mean I can't ride! "Besides, your not the boss of me. I can't do whatever the hell I want." I smirked putting my helmet back on. I quickly hopped onto my bike, and rode off before he could stop me. I finally reached home safe and sound. I dragged my bookbag inside before throwing it on a hook on the wall.  

I walked into the living room to find all my brother with a scowl on their face, arms crossed and standing. My eyes landed on Luke who was shifting uncomfortably in his seat and became very worried.  

"Hey guys." I said cautiously.  

"Danielle, do you have something you want to tell us?"Anthony questioned seriously.  

I immediately put a mind-block up. Oh my Lord, Luke told them about freaking Alex! I'll kill the little weasel! I shot him glares, which he returned with apologetic puppy dog eyes he knows I can't resist.