Chapter-12

The Baseball Feud-12

----------

Tell me, who did I leave behind?

You say they got to me,

•Club Paradise-Drake•

-----------

Alex~**

We kissed. She kissed me.

I'm one lucky bastard! I walked home with a smile on my face as I remembered the kiss. Her soft lips, her tiny little waist, her hands tangled in my hair.

Oh my God she is such a turn on!

I groaned as I twisted the door knob to my house. Just thinking about it got me excited.

"Faaaall in!" I heard my Dad's voice boom.

I rolled my eyes and hung up my jacket before I went into the kitchen. I froze when I saw that he was in full uniform. I'm taking 100% marine. White gloves, medals on his chest, and even the hat I loved to wear when I was a baby.

"Why are you in uniform?" I whispered. Every time he was in uniform he was either being shipped off, or bad news like he was being shipped to work somewhere.

"It's an award ceremony. At ease soldier." He chuckled as I breathed out.

"God Dad don't do that to me!" I said exasperated. Last time he was shipped out it was right after I was named alpha last year. It was a 14 month deployment. He came back with a purple heart for taking two bullets. One to the leg another to the shoulder. He may be a werewolf but hey, that shit still hurts.

"Don't worry I won't be called out on deployment anymore. Said I took too many bullets or some shit like that." He shrugged and grabbed his car keys.

"Award ceremony ends at 11 but your mother and I won't be back until tomorrow afternoon."

"Why?" I asked like the nosy person I am.

"Cause we want to get some alone time." He winked and walked out the door.

Okay ew.

I sighed and went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I was heating up my day old pizza when Danielle came rushing through the door. How she got it open is beyond me.

She looked bewildered. "Hide me?" she whispered.

"Why? What's going on?" I asked angry that someone is after her.

"My brothers are trying to skin me alive for kissing you! I don't wanna have the sex talk!" She explained exasperated.

I calmed and chuckled. "Okay just go up to my bedroom babe. I'll be up in a few minutes.

"Thanks Alex." She called running up the stairs.

I then heard the pounding of six pairs of feet. Great.

"Where is she Yankee?" David hissed.

I put my hands up in surrender. "If your talking about Danielle I don't know."

"Liar." Christian snorted.

"I can smell her on you Yankee." Nick snarled.

"Cause I with her most of the night you idiot." I snapped. "Now if you don't remember this house is Yankee territory, so I'll ask you to leave. Now." I used my Alpha tone. They were hesitant but eventually they left with Nick slamming the door shut.

"Are they gone?" Whispered Danielle from the top of the stairs.

I chuckled and walked up. "Yes, your evil brothers are gone."

She sighed in relief. "Good, cause having the whole sex talk with them is not fun."

"You've had it more than once?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah and goes like this: We will rip off his best friend and sew your lady part shut if we find out you're having sex." She rolled her eyes.

Protective much? Damn.

"Sounds...fun?" I offered.

She gave me a look and sighed. "Can I stay the night?"

"Of course. You don't even have to ask."

She grinned. "Good. Now can I get some clothes? A t-shirt and some basketball shorts would be nice." She batted her eyelids, making me groan internally.

She's too hot for her own good.

"Sure babe." I replied trying to keep it cool even though she was turning me on with only batting her eyelids. "Just go into the drawer. Second from the bottom."

She walked over to the drawer and bent down to get it.

I really love myself for organizing my drawers the way I did.

"Ya know, your mind is reaaaaal open right now?" Danielle said over her shoulder.

I went beet red cause I had completely forgotten about the mind link. "Hehe, well you see... What had happened was-"

"Stop. Just stop right there. I know where that ends up. Trust me I use it every time I am late for class." She chuckled.

"Oh yeah? What was I gonna say then?" I challenged for no other reason but because I'm bored.

"You were gonna be like,'See what had happened was I got shot right, and I needed to sew up my own bullet hole but I forgot to take out the bullet right so it was a job to get here.' Am I right?" She had used a mockingly deep voice to imitate me, but other than that...yeah that was basically what I was gonna say.

"Yeah pretty much. You can change in my bathroom though."

She rolled her eyes and went into the bathroom. I stripped of my day clothes and put on a pair of sweats. I don't like wearing t-shirts to bed so I left my chest bare. I admired my muscles in the mirror. Being a werewolf you have to maintain your health, weight and muscle. So my body was sexy.

"You conceited little boy." Danielle tsked coming out the bathroom. She was wearing a tank-top and my shorts making her look...Very appealing if you ask me.

"Well it took forever to get it like this, might as well enjoy it." I winked at her.

"Maybe." She said while throwing herself onto my navy duvet.

I'm so glad my mom cleaned my room yesterday. My desk was organized, all the picture frames I haven't seen in hears were up, and you could actually see the wood floors! I mean I haven't seen them in a few weeks!

"Dude, you sound dirty!" Danielle laughed.

"Why is it that you never forget about the mind-link yet I do?" I sighed laying down beside her on my bed.

"Oh I do, but you're usually wrapped up in your own thoughts to really notice mine. Trust me, mine are waaaay more interesting than your little internal rants." She yawned and laid her head on my bare chest. I gently stroked her soft hair. It felt like silk in my hands.

"Really? Is that so?" I asked softly.

"Oh yeah," she yawned again,"You should listen sometime."

"Maybe I will." I replied feeling myself start to doze off.

"Good. That way I don't have to waste my breath trying to explain simple things to you. Cause let's face it you're alot slower than I am..." she trailed off and I shook my head letting sleep take over myself.

------

Wow, this chapter is boring. Well I had to put something up, I felt kinda bad for not posting up as much as I should. Well I'm currently typing up When We Were Young and a new story that MIGHT be up sometime next week. It's about a vampire girl whose mate is an English(yummy accents (; ) werewolf. And that's all I am going to reveal. Now I must return to the dark side. Have a nice day >:D -Flaps cape dramatically and turns to walk away with fierce attitude- (Wow dork alert much?)

Peace,

Love,

&Baby Ducks<3