Chapter-1O

The Baseball Feud-1O

-------------- 

I'm Coming Home

I'm Coming Home

Tell the world I'm coming home

Let the rain, wash away all the pain of yesterday

And though my kingdom awaits they've forgiven my mistakes

•I'm Coming Home-J.Cole• 

--------------

Alex~**

I felt my heart plunge when she told me I took a few steps back. So close. I heard her door slam and I sighed.  

"Go home." A voice commanded.  

I turned to glare at Anthony.  

"Why?" I snapped.  

"You're not welcome here." David joined him and then the rest of the Motley crew joined him.  

"So just beat it brat." Spat Nick. He was always the most protective of Danielle and he never liked that we spent so much time together.  

"I'm not a brat you twit." I snapped coldly. "I am an Alpha, so I deserve some kind if respect."  

Nick snorted,"You're not my Alpha so you don't get shit."  

I growled and took a threatening step towards him which he happily returned.  

"Just go home Alex. Dont you two have a date tonight anyways?" Luke commented rolling his eyes.  

I furrowed my brows in confusion,"How did you know?"  

"Pack mind-link." He shrugged,"And maaaaaybe you guys were loud enough for my werewolf hearing to pick up on your convo before it got dangerously quiet." He narrowed his eyes accusingly.  

I stiffened. He meant when Danielle had that vision thingy.  

I composed myself and cleared my throat. "I'll just leave then. I'll be back tonight to pick her up."  

They all muttered 'byes' and I could've sworn that I heard a 'good riddance' as I closed the door.  

^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^ 

It was 5:45 and I was just arriving at the Ortíz residence. I heard yelling coming from the inside and I saw the front door slightly ajar. I walked in to find three wolves and some guy standing there with his hands up in surrender. One of the wolves was Danielle and she was beautiful. Even in her dangerous fighting stance she was a sight for sore eyes. The other two tan wolves were most likely David and Anthony.  

"Kids all I want is to talk to your father." the man said.  

"You don't deserve to be alive." Snapped Chris colder than I have ever heard him speak.  

"Please. I just want to talk!" The man tried to reason.  

Danielle growled loudly at him.  

'Babe.' I said.  

Her head snapped to me. 'Alex. Wait outside.' 

'No, who is this man?' I demanded.  

She gave a sigh in her wolf form. 'He's my uncle. He tried to break mom and dad up despite the mate thing. Then he tried to take over as Alpha even though dad had the gene and he didn't.