Nightmares

A/N SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN FOR EVER I WAS AT CAMP THEN MY GRANDPARENTS CAME OVER IT HAS BEEN A BUSY SUMMER. SO YEAH. THIS CHAPPIE KIND OF SUCKS BECAUSE IT IS LITERLLY 2:19 AM RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE BEEN WRITTING THIS ALL NIGHT SO SORRY FOR THE SUCKIENESS. LOVE YA'LL THOUGH

I hummed while putting out the plates. Tonight we are eating campbell's chicken noodle soup. I should really learn how to cook actual food. Harry came into the dining room while I was laying down the bowls down.

"Katja are you okay?" Harry asked me. I smiled at him and nodded. Of course I was fine. Why wouldn't I be fine? I haven't been asked if I was fine in a while. People just never ask me that, because I am known as the strong one.

"Can you go tell everyone dinner is ready?" I asked smiling. Harry nodded and screamed from where he was standing. Well that is so helpful. I could do that if I wanted to. I rolled my eyes but went back into the kitchen and grabbed the big steaming bowl of soup. When I came back in all the boys were sitting eagerly waiting for food.

I placed the soup in the middle and Niall reached for it. I slapped his hand away. Niall rubbed his sore hand. "Ladies First. Oh wait. . . Shit. I need to go back upstairs. I will be down en un minuto." I said running up the stairs to my room. I hear Nick shout at me, "You are an idiot."

I took my pills and then came bounding down the stairs. "Don't blame me for being slow." I said accusingly to Nick. The boys had all started their food and I served myself. Nick tugged on my sleeve and we started talking in Romanian so the boys wouldn't understand what we were saying.

"Ce vom face cu băieții? Vreau să spun că vor afla mai devreme sau mai târziu" Nick said to me. (Translation What we do with the boys? I mean they will find out sooner or later) Nick was right. We were going to need to get them out of here and soon.

I stole a glance at the boys. They were in a deep conversation as well, but theirs involved a lot of laughing. "Din păcate nu știu întotdeauna răspunsurile. Avem nevoie să-i scoatem cât mai repede putem totuși." I said to Nick. (Translation Sadly I don't always know the answers. We do need to get them out as quickly as we can though.)

Nick and I exchanged looks. We would be sad to see them go. I liked the feeling of an adult being here. It just makes us feel better after months on our own.

"Katja poate ar trebui să le spunem." Nick said. (Translation Katja maybe we should just tell them.) I looked down. Tell them? It seemed like such an absurd thing to say. I closed my eyes. Nick did need a family. A real family not just me and a stray dog.

"Maybe..." I said trailing off. I was letting my mind wander.

"So why were you two talking in a different language?" Liam said leaning into me. I looked at him up and down. Like I'm going to tell him anything.

"Tomorrow Nick is going to a friends house don't worry about him." I said and finished my soup. I was suddenly very tired. I just wanted to go to sleep. I went upstairs.

**Dream**

"You failed little girl. Your brother is dead." A voice boomed. I looked around to see a malled Nick on the ground. I ran to him shaking his dead body, but he wouldn't wake up. Tears formed in my eyes. I did fail. I failed as a bug sister and I failed my parents. The promise I had made to protect my brother

My one job, take care of my pain in the ass little brother. How could I have screwed up the most important thing to me? How could I let this happen?

Suddenly Nick's head started to spin around. I was filled with relief. My little brother is not dead!!! Then I saw his face. Nick's eyes were pure red while most of his face was skeletalized ( is that a word?). Nick started to reach for me this arms turning into bone.

"I'm dead because of you." Nick said to me.

***END OF DREAM***

I woke up drenched in cold sweat. My breaths were short and choppy. I was totally freaked out. That nightmare was crazy realistic.

I silently (when I say silently I more meant somehow hitting every creaky step there is in my house.) made my way down stairs. I filled a cup with ice cold water. I need water. Water is needed to SURVIVE. I started to hum the batman tune. There was a slight cough behind me. I jumped and turned around. In the process spilling water all over myself.

Louis was standing behind me.

"Holy shit Louis you scared me." I said holding my heart which I think just stopped.

"Sorry love. Why are you still up?" Louis asked me.

"I had a nightmare." I said quietly.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Louis asked.

I immediately shook my head. I don't want to bother anyone with my problems. Louis came up to me. He hugged me tightly. "You are too nice for your own good." Louis whispered. I smiled, not believing him. If I was nicer maybe Amber would still be here.