ch.1

Naruto pov
I woke up late again, I rush into the bathroom right across the hall and cover my bruises with make up. I walk back into my room and get changed into a blue shirt and skinny jeans. I then walked down the stairs and grabbed an apple and walked out the door to school while eating. I see the school and of course in front of it I see Mr. I'm-so-popular again with tons of fangirls and his girlfriend of course the richest and prettiest girl in the school, Sakura hanging off his arm pretty much shoving her most likely plastic boobs on him. I cringed thinking about it, yep I am gay and I want to be proud but bullies don't want that. I just walk right into the school and get glares and names whispered like "fag" "monster" "ugly" anything they could muster up I even heard a "stupid" when I am one of the smartest kids in the school.

Later that day

After I got gum in my hair, people laughing at me and my chair getting pulled back causing me to fall and hit my head I walked into the bathroom with a razor blade in my pocket just in case someone walked in I walked into a stall and locked it hah even if i was caught nobody would care.
I sat on the toilet and started cutting my arm and over some of the scars to turn them back to cuts and at one point I fell and the razor fell under the stall showing it out to the open. I heard someone walk in the bathroom and pick it up I saw a pair of legs face me and walk towards the stall I pulled down my sleeve and walked out like nothing happened until I noticed who it was...Sasuke the most popular kid in school, I guess i will just have to wait for the rumors to spread in case his jock mind didn't realize it yet...but just my luck, he grabbed my arm full of new cuts, I winced and out of reflex I slapped him right in the face as hard as my weak body could and I ran out of the bathroom to go to the nurse and just say I need bandages because I know she wont care, nobody does.

Sasuke pov
Does he really cut? He just left me in that bathroom. I grabbed my cheek and stood there in shock. soon enough I came out of the bathroom to see Sakura standing there. She hung around my arm like she always does, she is honestly annoying but I will not deal with a squealing whining peanut headed girl hunting me down just not right now. "Sasuke-kun, you weren't at science" "I saw Naruto run out he better not have given you the gay!" And that is when the pile of girls came rushing. "I will kill him for you i swear!" I could only nod feeling bad for him

~sasuke's dream~
I looked around, it was so dark i couldn't see anything. I saw a glow of yellow light. I walked toward it and soon a face appeared under it. It was that boy i saw in the bathroom. He was covered in bruises and scratches from head to toe, hot tears rolled down his face, he lowered his head and mumbled something as his glowing hair started to stop glowing "what did you say..?" I asked in a quiet voice afraid if I spoke to loud he would fade away "I said help me" he mumbled I had just almost missed it
~end of Sasuke's dream~

I quickly sat up and was panting 'what was that dream?' I asked myself

"Sasuke-kun get up and get ready we have a business meeting with the Uzumaki family tonight and you have school so hurry up~!" I heard my mom's sweet voice. I rolled out of my comfortable bed and got dressed in whatever looked nice (A.N. it's 4AM I'm sleeping after this chapter is finished and I'm close to done!) I tamed my hair and walked downstairs to the kitchen to see a beautiful big breakfast of sausage, pancakes, and berries my mouth was practically watering as I sat down and thanked my mom and ate, soon after going to school in a limo.

Done! First chapter complete I will edit more later see ya!