ch.4

Naruto pov
I woke up to a big, bright light in my face. I shut my eyes tightly then opened them again. I squinted my eyes and closed them again because of my aching headache. Beep...beep...beep...beep... Constantly that annoying beeping ringing in my ears, finally the light was too annoying I just groggily yelled,"Shut the god damn lights off!!!" Wanting some answers and at the same time hoping for someone to come in and help me "huh? H-he's awake!!"

Suddenly I heard a bzz then a nurse came in, "is everything okay in here?" A soft voice asked, "he's a-" the stranger was cut off with me saying again "turn the lights off!! Too bright!!" "O-oh okay um...Kyuubi c-can you pl-please leave so I-I can ask h-him some ques-question?" The light voiced female nurse stuttered "aww fine."

After he left she turned off the light for me and opened the blinds so there is some light but not too bright. "I-I'm Hinata yo-your nurse just s-some questions..." She started "So um...d-do you know th-the last date you r-remember?" "Uhmmmm August 10th 2017 (a.n. not when im writing this but that was my last update hahah get it because my account is ded af! (   ^∇^)(^v^)(^∇^    ) )    " "well um...now is August 23rd 2017..y-you have been i-in a coma for almost t-two weeks...d-do you n-need any water o-or anything?" She seemed very worried about my health, I like that...at least someone other than Kiba cared...

Alright you American Woodcocks (its a bird and look it up its funny and cute) I'm getting WiFi soon because I just moved so yay me! I'm getting WiFi and I'm writing this on the 23rd of August so when this comes out it might me like the 29th lol