Smiling Through Pain ( Paris Jackson Story)

Paris' POV

It was the end of May and there i was, standing in front of my daddy's grave. I broke down to my knees and cryed really hard.

I stood up and blew a kiss and walked back home. Grandma stopped me and said," What's wrong, your eyes are red." " It's nothing." " It looks like it is." " IT'S NOTHING LEAVE ME ALONE." I finally yelled at her and slammed the door in my room.

I took off my sweatshirt and revealed my cuts on my arm. I had multiple cuts, maybe too many. I stood in front of the mirror crying.

I had such a crazy family, no one understood me except for daddy. Why couldn't he just come back and be with me. But i knew that sadly it didn't work that way and i had to just move on with my life.

I fell a sleep drowning in my own tears. I couldn't sleep so i just started day dreaming.

( Paris' Flashback)

" Daddy." " Yes princess." " I wanna go to beach with you and Prince." " Okay, come on Paris." They walked to the beach and stuck their feet in the water. Then Paris said," Daddy i drew a picture of the family." " Aww, it's very great princess" Michael gave Paris a big hug then she said," Don't ever leave me."

Paris jumped and said," I won't anytime soon." This was when Paris was 6.

( End Of Flashback)

I woke from the thought and i must've been crying hard cause my face was competely wet and so was my neck.

Author's Note: This is just a notice, i have no intention to hurt Paris or Michael, i'm a big fan and i didn't wanna do this, let's just say, never lose a bet you will regret later on. So i don't wanna hurt Paris or her family, this is just a story.