Sick

Paris' POV

  I was in my room in my bed, under my covers. I had 4 tissue boxes under me, guess what, I had the flu. But instead of feeling hot, I was cold. I pulled out my phone and I got like 3 texts from Michaela. The text conversation went a little like this.

M- Jesus girl, where THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?!?!?

P- I am sick guh

M- Sorry, but at the mall I saws a guy stab someone in the back

P- Oh well GOTTA GO BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

  As soon as she mentioned backstabbers, I relized the crappy school life I had. Good thing I was sick so I could get atleast a few days away from it. I threw my phone on the ground and heard a knock on my door, and it was mom. She came in and uncovered the covers over me. She put her hand on my head and said," You nauseous or anything?"" No, not really, just super cold." She nodded her head and yelled that to Grandma. She held up her finger and said," I'll be right back."

I sar back down and covered myself again. I went on Twitter and I got like 5 tweets from fans and 10 tweets from haters. I am sick of this, I get hate, for nothing, just because i'm Michael Jackson's daughter. I'm sick of it. I'm sick of life. I saw my razor blades just sitting on my bedside table, all alone. I wanna grab one but I don't know when Mom or Grandma will come back in. I decided to take a chance and I grab one.

  I slide it across my skin, a little harder than I used to, but the cutting pain was numbing my personal pain and phycological pain. I hear footsteps and immediently wipe the blood off the blade and cover my skin with my jacket.

  Grandma comes in and says," You'll be fine to go to school tomorrow."" What no, I don't wanna go back." She looked at me with shocked eyes and says a little louder," You will, and you are young lady, or should I put your mother on you miss thing?"" No, but I just get bullied to much, I hate it so much." She waved her hand in my face and then left I can't believe that she just did that to me. I just layed back in my bed crying into my pillow. Why am I the one to get bullied more than Prince or Blanket. I hate my life.

  I fell asleep then woke up with my phone buzzing like crazy. I checked and it was Shak. We had a kinda long text conversation.

S- Hey....Michaela told me your sick.....hope you feel better

P- Thanks

S- So wanna hang out after school tomorrow

P- Sure, where

S- I don't know, your house

P- NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S- Jesus, why??????????

P- I hate my family

S- Wow, I've never heard you say that

P- Well, believe it, they're driving me crazy

S- Well, my family isn't exacly the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow either

P- What's wrong with your family, atleast you still have 2 living parents, where I have a greedy family and a mom

S- My parents are getting  a divorce this weekend

P- Sorry to hear

S- Yeah, well, I have to sign guardian release forms now, bye

P- Bye

  After that ended I just sat down again. I smashed my face in my pillow I could hear my Grandma and Mom talking a little bit. I got a little closer to the door and heard a little bit more of what they were saying. Grandma said," I'm telling you, what's got Paris under is this rock n roll music and depressing things. She used to be a sweet little girl, until this was introduced to her."" It's not the music's fault, it's all the social media she has, I swear if Michael were still here, he would've never even gave her a phone." I ran back up to my room and slammed the door. I slick down with m back against the door and started to tear up. They just can't realize that they are the real reason why I am hurting too much.

  Author's Note: Okay, so I know that I haven't updated in weeks but I swear, i'll update as soon as I have the time. And also, new chapters coming soon on my other story.