Makeup Tutorial

Paris' POV

My fans on Twitter were tweeting me saying they were worried about me and what i tweet. So i decide to cheer them up, i will make a makeup tutorial to show them i'm alright and still crazy weird and funky fun.

It was 8 on a Tuesday and i was worrying about how they would judge me, like all the time. So i gather the makeup from my bag and set my laptop in place and press record.

" Hello, facebook, youtube, i don't know who's watching this." " But i'm going to be expiramenting with makeup." I continued on and already i was down at the end.

" So thanks for watching." " And all you people need to shut up now, bye." I was starting to debate if i should publish it or if i should delete it. I put in an hour of effort, i'm gonna publish this.

I went on keek and pressed ' upload'. Already in less than 5 minutes i got over 1,000 views. I guess i was worried for nothing.

I woke up the next day and immediently went on keek. It had over 2,000,000 views. Then i went on youtube and i saw it on some fan club page based on me.

He or she stole it and now i'm screwed, you can't send hate comments on keek but you can on youtube. I slowly closed my laptop and burried my face in my pillow and cryed. Just imagine all the hatr i'm gonna get just for one stupid little video.

Author's Note: Sorry for the short chapter, and the sentences i put in for the diologue of the video, were real things she said. And if you have seen the video you will know what i'm talking about.