School

Paris' POV

I decided to actually go to school today. It was gonna be horrible but i'm going anyway. I got my stuff ready and headed out the door. I walked to the bus stop. The bus arrived and i got on it.

A lot of girls were just staring at me. I went to sit at the back of the bus. My enemy Erica Griffis turned back and said," Why didn't you follow me so i can DM you on Twitter."

I just look back down at my phone and she says," You are so fake, you act like your better than everyone else." I look at her and say," What's fake is you, you spend your time on Twitter bullying me, but here you try to be nice to me, so shut up and think about what you've done before trying to come for me."

She dropped her jaw then flipped her hair and turned back around. I just snicker. She has no idea. But i got off the bus and saw my friends waving for me to come over.

Spencer, Shak, Michaela, and Leah were waving and hugging me. Spencer said," We haven't seen tou for weeks, we thought something bad happened." Then the rest of them just nodded.

I back off them and say," It's okay i just didn't feel like coming, that's all." They all looked at me with disapointed looks. Then Michaela said," We expected more out of you." Then i smirked and said," You sound like my family."

I walked in the hall and just leaned against my locker. I was on Twitter and i got a bunch of tweets saying that they liked my video and said that i was gorgeous. I guess i was worried for nothing.

I walk in homeroom and see that everybody was still staring at me. I got creeped out and sat in the back of the room.

Everyone turned their heads and stared at me again. I was really freaking out now. One of them said," You are so pretty." " That makeup video was awesome." " Your really funny." " You have to give me makeup lessons." I smiled and got really embarrased.

The teacher clapped his hands to get their attention. I looked up and i got a note from somebody, i didn't know who but i opened and dropped my jaw when i read it.

Author's Note: Another cliff hanger. Anyways i won't be updating for a couple of days cause i am using this app and i hate it, and since i am getting my new laptop in a few days i'll update it on that and put pics in so ya'll can see what she is wearing, and i might start another story....never know.