Chapter Six : Guilt Tripped

I woke up being little spoon, I woke up with Dylan's arm draped around me and I felt completely safe in his arms. I yawned and checked the clock 5:30 am. I heard a giggle downstairs before the front door shut and I heard footsteps walk up the stairs before entering the room next door to mine. Alex. I felt warm even though it was winter as I rolled over putting my arms around Dylan's waist feeling the warmth of his body against mine.

His eyes fluttered open looking happily at me. "Good Morning." He smiled huskily kissing the top of my nose.

"My mum is going to kill you for spending the night in my room let alone in my bed." I smirked cuddling closer to him.

"I woke up at 1 and went to leave but your mum was sitting in the kitchen and told me that she didn't mind that I spent the night and said that I could stay over. Same as that Ashley girl." He smiled pressing his lips onto mine as we kissed.

"When do we start work? Wait weren't you meant to work last night?" I asked between kisses.

"6. Yeah I was but I called and asked for a change to the morning shift because I didn't want to wake you." He groaned looking at the clock and sitting up. He reached over to his bag which had magically made it's way into my room. He opened it and pulled out two Coles shirts. He tossed me one before grabbing a pair of jeans and converse from his bag. He stood up and un zipped his jeans before turning his head to see me peering at him intrigued. "Would you like me to change somewhere else?"

"No. My boyfriend can get changed in my bedroom, no problem." I smiled as I pulled the doona onto me more keeping me warm. He pulled his jeans off, leaving him in just a pair of boxers which made my cheeks flush red. He pulled on a different pair of jeans before sitting on my bed to put on his converse.

I stood up sleepily and walked to my wardrobe grabbing out a pair of black skinny jeans before looking into my shoe pile and grabbing my black military boots. I quickly ran to the bathroom to change my underwear since we were at my own house before walking back in to get dressed. He looked suspicious as I took off my school uniform that I was too lazy to change out of the night before. I pulled on my skinny jeans before putting on my military boots. I walked to the bed to grab my shirt before Dylan stood up and pressed his hands to my hips kissing me lightly.

"I wish I didn't have to go to school today." He said as he kissed me. I pulled away and put on my Coles shirt.

"Too bad you didn't get suspended, I would much rather be at school right now." I laughed before I put my hands on his chest going over the lines of his muscles. "Then again, being right here with you is amazing!"

"Too bad I can't be shirtless all the time." He said pulling his Coles shirt over his head covering up his muscles leaving me pouting. I walked to my dresser and started to brush my hair before Dylan took the brush and brushed lightly at the knots and I felt like a princess. "I used to brush my little sister's hair everyday."

"You have a little sister?" I asked looking at him in the mirror to see him looking upset. I turned to face him wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah" He said softly before a smile of rememberance appeared on his face."You remind me of her."

"Then she must be fantastic!" I said smiling at him before I wiped yesterday's makeup off my face and reapplying the mascara and concealer. We walked out of my room grabbing an apple each on our way through the house before our hands met and our fingers interlocked as we walked to Coles. We made it to Coles with three minutes until our shift and I met the manager Trish.

"Hello, you must be Tegan. Dylan can you quickly teach her how to use your register?" She asked sending us off. I smiled as Dylan led me to his register where he started pressing some buttons before the first customer came. I grabbed the chips and scanned its barcode before placing it in a plastic bag and continued scanning until i found a bag of bananas. I looked at Dylan who showed me how to scan objects that didn't have barcodes. I had gotten the hang of it by the time Dylan had to leave for school. He left after kissing my cheek leaving me to his register.