Chapter Five : Vámonos

"Tegan, Dylan is here for dinner, time to get up." My mother said shaking me lightly from my sleep. I yawned before getting out of my bed wiping the sleep from my eyes and correcting my appearance. I walked down the stairs of our house and into the kitchen where Dylan was helping cook dinner. I smiled at him when he caught my eye before I set up the dinner table. Mum grabbed out the serving spoons and we all served it onto the four plates that were sitting on the table. My brother Alex comes pounding down the stairs at the sight of food and propped himself in a seat before he started eating. Mum sat down next to Alex and Dylan and I sat opposite them.

"Alex quit being a pig, we have a guest." Mum stated gesturing to Dylan.

"Sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just trying to finish before Ashley comes over, we're going to watch a movie in the den." Alex smiled proudly, he got away with everything that had to do with Ashley.

"So Dylan, when can T start work?" Mum asked turning to Dylan.

"My boss said as soon as she can would be good. Most likely tomorrow morning." He smiled as he continued to eat. I spooned some more food into my mouth to stop myself from saying something awkward around him.

It didn't take long for us all to finish and mum grabbed out her phone and started laughing.

"Who are you texting Mum?" I asked questioningly.

"Oh just a guy I met." She smiled happily. "He wants to go out to the movies tonight."

"That's great Mum!" I said ecstatically. Mum has been down in the dumps since her and dad got their divorce. Dad found a younger woman and he already has 4 new kids which I find stupid since he has two perfectly fine kids here. Mum ran upstairs to get changed into something good for her date and Alex stood up and ushered for me to follow him. I left Dylan in the kitchen for a moment to follow Alex.

"Ashley and I are going to be 'watching a movie' in the den. If you won't tell mum on us, I won't tell mum on you. You have the entire house to yourself except for the den." He said strictly. Yuck! He was going to shag Ashley on the couch in the den. I was officially never going into the den again.

"Fine." I said before walking out to Dylan who was leaning against the counter. Mum came out in a sparkly red dress that made her look a lot younger, her date knocked on the door and he looked quite familiar but I couldn't figure out who he was in time since they left straight away.

"Let's do the dishes." I stated grabbing the plates from dinner and putting them into the sink. I began scrubbing the dishes with the bubbly water before Dylan scooped up a handful of the bubbles giving himself a beard.

"Argh!" He said using his finger as a hook pretending to be a pirate before he put an arm around my waist.

"No, don't attack me Captain Bubblebeard!" I said as I acted to be scared. Then he started to lean closer to me. I leaned back to be further away from his bubble beard that was drooping down from his chin and dripping onto me. 'What the hell.' I thought before I stopped leaning back and his lips hit mine before I kissed him back. I pulled my arm around his neck and pulled him closer to me and deeper into the kiss before his hand lowered onto my butt. 'He was touching my butt! Oh my god!' My head screamed before I pulled away, grabbing a towel and wiping away his bubble beard before laughing lightly.

"So where's your room?" He asked cheekily. I held his hand and skipped up the stairs before walking into my room. He walked in and closed the door behind us before we resumed position and continued to kiss. My hands were in his hair as my head spazzed out with all the thoughts that were buzzing around in my brain.

As we kissed I could feel his hands at the small of my back and at the hem of my skirt. I rested my hands on his hips feeling the skin under his shirt. I could feel the muscles and a shiver went down my spine before I took my lips off his.

"What's wrong?" He asked huskily, which I must say was a massive turn on.

"Take off your shirt." I ordered partially out of breath. A laugh escaped his lips before he pulled off his shirt to reveal a white singlet.

"Do you want me to take off the singlet too?" He laughed. I nodded and he took it off placing it on the floor near the door with his shirt. "Better?"

"Much." I said before I pushed him onto the bed. It was obvious that I couldn't have pushed him but I suppose he knew what I wanted. He sat down against the pillows of my bed as I sat down beside him putting a hand on his hip before feeling his muscles. He was no where near the sporty 6 pack that most of the football team had but he was well defined and you could see the shape of where his 6 pack would belong.

"This is why I like you Tegan. You are so completely honest and you still don't care." He laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked leaving a hand on his abdomen.

"You just came out and told me to take off my shirt because you wanted me to. I love that about you Tegan. It's one of the main reasons that I love you." He said getting quieter after every word so I could barely hear him.

"What were the last three words you said? I couldn't hear you." I said with a smirk.

"I love you." He said again knowing very well that I heard him perfectly.

"I love you too." I said smiling, now that I admitted it, it had come true. I did love him, I didn't like anyone else just Dylan.

"I was wondering, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously and I smiled happily.

"Well what changes now if I do become your girlfriend?" I asked in reply.

"Well you would see me shirtless more often." He laughed before I placed my lips back on his. "I will take that as yes."

I laughed. I leaned forward to kiss him but my knee hit my TV remote turning on the TV to NickJr in the middle of a Dora the Explorer episode.

"Vámonos!" Dora yelled making me jump back in shock falling off my bed onto the floor. I laughed as a bright red blush made its way to my cheeks before I sat up back on the bed reaching for the remote to turn it off before Dylan snatched it out of my hands.

"No. I want to watch Dora with my girlfriend." He said pulling me into his lap as we watched Dora. Personally I didn't like the show but I did find it quite entertaining while he kissed my neck gently. I could get used to having him as my boyfriend. The episode ended and he leaned over to my DVD pile which I hadn't updated since my 13th birthday, the movie at the bottom of the pile seemed to entertain him as he pressed play. Zac Efron appeared on my TV screen and I almost squealed, I was a massive fan of Zac Efron and I dreamed of dating him so I had a massive collection of his movies but why did Dylan have to put in High School Musical?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Author's Note: 

Hey guys thanks for reading yet another chapter of Awkward. I hope you like the romance blossoming between Tegan and Dylan. Anyway so far I am planning for this to be a short story... Anyway thanks to @beccabebe for giving me the idea for the Dora The Explorer and High School Musical situation. Please fan her since she is new to the Wattpad scene. Dedicated to @LovelyLivvi for our conversations when i was babysitting last night :) Go read her book Handcuffs, Kisses and Awkward Situations! I love it sooooo much and you will love it too. Vote, Comment, Fan and Share <3 Love you guys.