1; It's A Party .

*Key'Aira's POV*

Finally the bell rang, it was time for 6th period, free period, AYYEE ! I did a little dance. Free Period was one that I had the whole gang in. Oh.. I do mean Gang, by the way. We're the Trouble Makin Goons. Silly ass name, ain't it? We were high when we came up with it. I made my way to study hall, and entering room C3. Tyga was sittin' on the desk, flirting with La'Maya. I took a seat next to Corey.

Corey:" They know they yellow asses like each other."

Me:" Right. They need to quit frontin' !"

Ty:" Ay, Stop talkin' sh-t over there."

Me:" Whatchu gon' do 'bout it, if we don't my nigga?"

Ty:" I'ma get LaLa on y'all."

Maya:" I'm right here! I wouldn't lay a finger on Key'Aira. Don't be tryna turn us against each other."

Corey:" Y'all talk too much."

Maya:" DeShawn-Corey Marcus Jackson, I'll beat ya ass."

Everyone:" OH SHIT, SHE USED HIS GOVERNMENT!"

He put his hand over his face and we busted out laughing.

Corey:" Bitch, touch me and Ima have to Ocho-Cinco yo' ass."a

We laughed again, and started talking about irrelevant things. Our teacher, Ms.Wylaysha always leave us alone, and go to the teacher's lounge. She probably makin' out with Mr. Edwards right now. A boy named Martin turned on the radio, and " You Broke" By YG was on. We all got up and started dancing. Corey & I, and Ty & Maya.

Lana:" TWERK TEEAMMMM!"

Martin:" Sit yo ratchet ass down. Ain't nobody tryna work on you."

The class giggled as the song went off. We continued talking until the bell rang, signaling school was over. I picked up my things and followed the others to the front of the school.

Ty:" Y'all tryna chill at my crib?"

Corey:" You know it. Aint nobody tryna go home."

Me:" Fashoo."

Maya:" Uh, Ion know guys.."

Ty:" Girl, you better bring yo' ass..."

Maya:" Aight, Aight, damn. BUT-- I call shot gun."

Corey and I had mugs on our faces as we walked to Tyga's car. Once we got to his house, we all plopped on the couch. Except for Corey, his fat ass went straight to the kitchen. We ended up watching a movie. Ty & Maya were cuddled up under a blanket; It was fuckin' adorable! Corey tried cuddling with me, but I aint feel like it.

Me:" Boy, it's too hot to be all on you !"

It was about 5PM when the movie went off.

Maya:" Yo' house boring."

Me:" We should throw a party."

Ty:" Yee ! "

We all sent invitations to all of our contacts, since we know everyone at school. Corey and Ty went to buy snacks as Me & Maya set up. Ty's parents don't care, considering they're upstairs with the Big Guy. They passed a few years back, due to a car-plane accident. They were in traffic, trying to get home while a plane was losing control and ended up crashing into the damn freeway!

He's gotten over it, for the most part. By 7, people started showing up. By 7:30, it was packed, I feel like we didn't even know some of the people that showed up. As always, Maya and Tyga were together, twerking away. I don't know where Corey was, so I was alone. That was when I spotted Him..Dante.

I have a big ass crush on his yellow ass ! Uff, he makes my stomach go wild! He walked over to me and we started choppin' it up. Everything was cool, with "Love Me" by Lil Wayne was playing in the background. He eventually asked me to dance, so there we were.

He was a good dancer too! It felt like we were dancing for hours, he had to go. He needed to go pick up his little sister. I went back to being alone, still, no sign of Corey. I ate some chips while the atmosphere started giving me a weird vibe. La'Maya came over to me.

Maya:" You feel that too?"

Me:" Yeah... Weird. It's probably nothi--"

*Bang Bang Bang!* Gunshots. A Sound I knew all too well. The house screamed as everyone ducked, trying to find a place to hide. I heard Ty and Corey yelling our names. We sneakily made our way over to them, going down to the basement without being seen.

Corey:" Who the fuck is that?"

Ty:" Ion know, but strap up."

We got a couple of guns from a big box, Ty had down there. We heard the attackers yelling.

?:" EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT!"

You could still hear the partygoers screaming for their lives. Footsteps shuffling became the sound. It was then dead quiet. You couldn't hear a thing. We knew whoever the people were haven't left yet, though. I followed behind Ty as we tip-toed up the basement attic stairs. A loud crash signaled they're trashing his house. Ty was looking through the attic door, for the attackers.

There were none in sight, so we all emerged from the basement. My gun was pointed directly in front of me. I went into the kitchen as we split up. A guy in all black had a rifle, and he was looking in the pantry for someone. I shot him in his head and he fell to the floor. I'm used to this, you thought Trouble Makin Goons wasn't a real gang? Ha. We're one of the baddest motherfuckers in the game, that's probably why these people are here. They want us off the charts. That ain't happenin', we're about to dead all their asses.

~~~~~~

Names/Nicknames;

Michael= Tyga, Ty, Mike 

La'Maya= Maya, Lala 

DeShaun-Corey= Corey, Shaun, Dae 

Key'Aira= Key, Air, Yara

~Kiya