11; Unstable; Part One

Dedicated to MissBreeAPrettyG for helping me with the name, Lol . Go follow her , She dope !

~~~

*Maya's POV*

 Jamarea parked behind Ty's car and we both got out. We all went in and sat on the couch. I couldn't stop bobbing my leg, it was involuntarily bouncing. Marco went upstairs to do his homework. Then, my hand got to shaking, and I could've swore my left eye twitched at least once. I was breathing hard, and I think I was sweating. Mar put his hand on my leg, which made me breathe harder.

Mar:" You okay MyMy?"

   To me, it sounded like the nigga was speaking chinese. My eyes widened and I ran upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door. I dropped my purse on the ground and frantically started looking through it. I found them. Key'Aira thought she took them from me; I had another bottle, and I stole the other one back from her. Fuck that, I paid money for them.

   After I popped like three, i just sat on the toilet, waiting for my leg to stop bouncing. I loved the taste of the pills, though they were tasteless... Finally my body calmed down a little and I went back downstairs and sat back next to Jamarea.

 Michael:" Baby? What the fuck?"

Me:" I'm sorry, I just, I don't know."

  I shook it off. I kinda wish I could go to sleep, but the pills... I love them. I stare at Michael in his sleep, or just go downstairs and watch tv. I leaned over and said something to Mar. His eyes widened and he bit his lip. I laughed.

Key&Michael:" What the fuck y'all telling secrets for??"

   Me and Mar busted out laughing. He told me something back, and I started blushing. I didn't want to, but it just happened. 

Michael:" Really?"

  I laughed and scooted to the other side of the couch and whipped my phone out. I started texting Mar like a dumb ass.

 Me: "Hi. LOL"

 Mar:" Hayy Gurrrrl. You lookin fiiiiiine."

Me:" Oh, GOD. Shut That sh-t up."

  We both laughed at the same time. I glanced over at Michael and he was muggin me, mad hard. 

 Me:" What?"

 Mar:" Ehmm, I think I'ma go."

 Key:" Drop me off, motherfucker !"

 Mar:" Leggo !"

  Mar gave me a hug and I almost didn't let go. Key gave me one too. When they left, Ty was still mugging me.

Me:" Whaaaat Tyga?!"

Michael:" WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR ISSUE?! YOUR BUGGING THE FUCK OUT! ARE YOU DOING FUCKING COCAINE OR WHAT? STOP CALLING ME THAT."

Me:" I don't have time for this."

 I grabbed my purse and headed for the door, but Michael pulled my arm and my purse fell. Of course, my two pill bottles rolled the f-ck out. Sh-t... He picked them up and read the labels. He shook them up.

Michael:" So this is what you've been taking? You sure as hell took a lot of them. These type of pills are addictive, La'Maya! Your not taking them anymore."

  I explained why I had them in the first place.

Michael:" For a fucking project Maya? Really? No. You're not taking these."