6; Closer

*Key'Airas POV*

Everyone was in the waiting room. Maya and I were in tears, she was devastated. And me, well, I'm sure I feel the worst. Why? Because I'm the one who did this to Marco. Why did he come! He wasn't supposed the be there! I was on the look out for n-ggas, and I feel someone touching me, the f-ck you expect me to do? Say, " Yes, May I Help You?" holding a 9mm, and smiling in their face, While I'm in a factory with n-ggas trying to kill our a-sses? NO. I pistol-whipped him then shot him. I am SO sorry for this. I never meant any of it.... But I can't tell anyone.

*Ty's Pov*

The doctor came in and said we could go into Marco's room. We followed him there. My lil homie look f-ckd up. D-mn, Man ! When I find out, who did this, I'm killin they a-ss for real. I kept trying not to let a tear fall. I slipped up and one slipped down.

Doctor:" Marco, was shot, in an undesired place. He fell into a coma."

Me:" It's my fault.. He's a F-CKING COMATOSE!"

Maya:" Baby its not your f-fault. "

Me:" It is Maya!"

I started yelling and breaking sh-t. I flipped the coffee table over, and the glass broke. Security escorted me out. I can't believe this sh-t, man. D-mn!

*Corey's POV*

It's been 3 weeks since we found out Marco was in a coma. Since we left the hospital, Key'Aira hasn't been anywhere to be found, not even at school. I need to go over her house, I have to check on her. I ditched 3rd period and left in my car. I rolled up to her house, and everything was quiet besides "Love Me" by Lil Wayne playing lowly on the radio. I cut the car off and went inside, the door was cracked ajar. I knew Key's Momma was at work, and her daddy was still in the penn, so she was here alone,probably.

Me:" Key! Hello?"

Shortly after calling out, I heard a door slam upstairs. I sprinted up the steps and saw her bathroom light on. I kept knocking on the door.

Me:" Key, open up. Please, we need to talk, forreal."

Key:" Oh, NOW you want to be here for me? F-ck you DeShawn-Corey!"

I got a bit irritated and jiggled the knob, seeing that it wasn't even locked (-.-). 

I saw Key'Aira on the ground, popping hella Ibuprofen pills. I rushed over to her and shoved my finger in her mouth, removing all of the pills. I emptied the rest down the toilet and flushed.

Corey:" WHAT THE F-CK IS WRONG WITH YOU KEY'AIRA?!"

Key:" My life, is f-cked up! Ok?"

Corey:" And you tried to solve it by killing yourself!?"

Key:" I-I-"

Corey:" Your lucky as f-ck that I saved you. Where have you been these 3 weeks?"

Key:" DONT TRIP! You weren't coming to look for me for the time I was gone until now! Obviously I'm not important to none of you. You didn't. Even. Text Me."

Corey:" N-gga, your phone is off."

Key:" Oh.. Well, Still. I don't think I can trust you anymore."

Corey:" I just saved your d-mn life, How couldn't you trust me?!"

Key:" You weren't there for me."

Corey:" HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW!? YOU DITCHED SCHOOL ON YOUR F-CKING OWN! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ANYONE! WHY WOULD YOU GO WITH SOMEONE YOU BARELY KNOW!? REGARDLESS IF HE GOES TO SCHOOL WITH US! IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT HAPPENED!"

Tears filled her gorgeous eyes and then they turned bloodshot. I saw the anger building up inside her... Sh-t. She lunged toward me and started punching me. She was forreal beating my a-ss. I grabbed her wrists, and pressed our bodies close. I needed to restrain her and get her to calm down. After she was calm, I told her everything. The reason I "wasn't there for her", How I was practically in love with her, everything. She told me some stuff to, about how her life is all f-cked up now. (She didn't tell him she shot Marco). We actually kissed too. I'd do anything for her, but this girl will be the death of me.

*A Week Later*

I was sleeping, it was 12pm, and my phone buzzed. I rubbed the sleep out of my eye and checked the text.

*Steffie<3 - Baby... I'm Pregnant.*

My heart sank. The f-ck she mean she pregnant? I wrapped it up, She trippin' on some acid, forreal. I dropped my phone in shock... I knew I was the father, I was the one who took her virginity, like she took mine... D-mn!

*Marco's POV*

I flickered my eyes open, my head was pounding. I saw all these wires and tubes attached to my body. I heard a machine start beeping faster as my heart pounded at the same pace. A doctor and two nurses rushed into my room.

Dr:" Michael, He's awake!"

Then I saw my older cousin Michael, but most people call him Tyga.. But what is he doing here? Where's my mom ? Oh sh-t... I hope they didn't find the molly capsules I had in my hoodie... We're F-cked! The machine beeped even faster.

Dr:" Marco, calm down, please."

Ty:" D-mn, Marc, I thought I had lost you, man."

Me:"... Where's my mom?"

Ty:" Why in the hell would you want her?"

Me:" Where is she?!"

Dr:" Uh, Michael, Marco has amnesia. He probably doesn't remember anything that happened in the past... month prior to the coma. I'm sorry. You could help him with his memory by reminding him about things."

Ty:"...Alright.. Thanks, Doc." 

The doctor walked out of the room, with the two nurses trailing behind him.

Ty:" How are you doing.."

Me:" My n-gga. I'm not going to ask you again. Where is my mama at?!"

Ty:" Probably on her knees somewhere."

Me:" What?"

Ty:" Don't trip. We need to get you home."

*30 mins later, Tyga's POV*

Marco was in the passenger seat of my Escalade and we were almost home. I stopped at a red light and seen Marco's picture on a lamp post. "Have you seen my son?" Was in big words across the top of the bright blue paper. Then, information about him was typed on the bottom of the paper. This b-tch only wants him back for the money. When I got home, Marco sat on the couch uncomfortably.

Me:" What's wrong with you?" 

His face grew upset.

Marco:" F-CK YO' COUCH, N-GGA! F-CK YO' COUCH! BUY ANOTHER ONE, YOU RICH MOTHERF-CKER! "

Me:" The F-ck?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kiya