2; Bang Bang !

*Corey's POV*

Bow. I took one down. The other nigga ran. I don't know where, though. I was fuckin' Michael Myers right now, walking and shit. T'f I look like running after people? I only run from the police, and the police only. Ha. Some nosy ass dude was all up in Mike's room. It didn't look like he was strapped; He must be the ring leader or whatever.

Me: " BOO!"

His punk ass fell, and I put the chrome to his forehead. He didn't look scared or anything, so I give him props.

Me:" Who the fuck are you?"

?: " Im Najir (Nah-Heer). I run the streets. I AM the streets. I run Tha Maniacs. You think I',m scared of you, young nigga? I done been through way too much to be scared of dying. I watched so many of my people get gunned down, I guess I wouldn't mind going through that myself. If you bout it, shoot them my nigga."

I really would've, but since he's the leader, I should wait for Ty to give orders. He's our leader. Technically. I picked him up, got his hands behind his back and still kept my gun to his head. I led him down to the living room; It was quiet now, and I heard the gang talking. They must've dead them all... I pushed his ass down the stairs and he remained on the floor until I got down there.

Maya:" Yo, who's this?"

Me:" The Leader. They're Tha Maniacs. What'chu want me to do wit'em, Ty?"

Ty:" Why the fuck are you here?"

Najir:" We're bout to be on top. We only need a few more gangs out the way. Y'all just happened to be next, my nigga." 

Key:" Well, My Nigga, You ain't bout that life because you failed. You ain't got no guys left."

Najir:" Oh, Thats what you think? I wasn't finna roll up in here with them all. Kill me if you want, but they'll be back to dead y'all asses and we will succeed."

*BANG BANG* Maya flat out popped him. His head fell limp to the left. There was no blood. Ty called a couple of his friends. They clean up our messes. We chilled at Key's house until the house was clean. We had a 'sleep over' at Ty's. Him and Maya were cuddled up again, like earlier during the movie. Key'Aira finally let me hold her. I think she starting to come around..? ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kiya