8;Trey Jank and Stefanie

A/N; *Not Sure What To Call This Chapter So The Name Is Wack. And I didn't tell Y'all Any of their last names, so, The Characters That Were Mentioned Will Be Listed (:

Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson  

La'Maya Richardson 

Key'Aira Martin  

Deshawn-Corey Wilkes  

Stephanie Franklin  

Dante Vick 

Tina Simpson  

Marco Williams  

And Trey is Tremaine Neverson(;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*B-tch A-ss Trey's POV*

I splashed a bucket of water on her to wake her up.

Maya:" F-ckin Unnecessary! "

Me:" Wassup BabyGirl?"

I sat on the couch next to her and felt her soft face, and dragged my finger across her plump pink lips. The ones I've missed all this time. 4 and a half years man.. And she's mine again.

Maya: " Don't F-cking Touch Me!"

Me :" Who the hell are you yelling at?!"

I slapped her and she shut up.

Me:" How you been, Babe?"

Maya:" Great without your b-tch a-ss."

Me:" Maya, Baby, Don't do this to us."

Maya:" Trey! What 'Us'? We've been done since 2008!"

Me:" What About Khalil?"

She slapped the f-ck out of me.

Maya:" DON'T YOU EVER F-CKING BRING OUR SON INTO THIS! IT WAS YOUR FAULT ANYWAY! YOU F-CKER!"

Me:" HOW WAS IT MY FAULT, LA'MAYA?! "

Maya:" I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE HIM WITH YOUR STUBBORN A-SS! I HATE YOU! B-TCH!"

That's when she lost it and started punching me in my chest. I grabbed hold of her wrists and bear hugged her. She held me and cried hysterically.

Me:" I'm sorry Baby. I was just so mad. It wasn't right. It is my fault."

Maya:" No, Baby---Trey, You didn't pull the trigger. But you were so hard headed, Tremaine!"

Me:" Then why did you leave me, Maya?"

Maya:" After all of that, I found out you'd been sleeping with Her! And I'm for D-mn sure not taking you back. You hit me."

Me:" I'm Sorry. Heat of the moment. And I knew how you were and I.. I just.. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. "

Maya:" Look, I Forgive You, Tremaine Neverson."

Me:" Thank You La'Maya Never --"

Maya:" Nguyen-Stevenson. And another thing, What the f-ck was that you pulled earlier?! In front of my Boyfriend and Friends!?"

Me:" I never, nor will I ever, Stop loving you. I found you, and I'm not letting you slip through my fingers again."

Maya:" Speaking of fingers, what the hell is this?!"

She slipped off the ring I had put into her biscuit.

Me:" Anything for you baby. It's another promise ring. Better than your other n-gga's."