9; Popping Pills And The P

*The Next Day, Maya's POV*

  We haven't been going to school, so we were all going to get expelled. We had to start going everyday until the school year is over, then we graduate ! It was about 7 and we had already dropped Marco off at school and picked up Key'Aira. We met Corey in the front of the school. When the bell rang, we slowly walked to our classes, knowing the teacher was going to try  and clown, then we'd feel the need to put them on blast, and get sent to the office. Not feeling it. 

Ms. Kel walked over to my desk.

Ms.K:" La'Maya , Since you missed +3 weeks of school, you don't know that we have a English Project . It's due in two days, for you. Good Luck."

  She handed me a packet and I face-palmed myself, knowing I wouldn't be able to finish on time. The rest of the school day went straight. I only had to cuss out the boy for touching me, but Michael wasn't tripping.

   When I got home, the project was all I did, all night. I didn't eat, I tried to stay awake, but ended up going to sleep a quarter of the way through. How the hell was I supposed to write a 12 page essay in two fuckin' days? I hate that stupid bitch. 

 *Key's POV*

 It was Tuesday , and we were at lunch. Maya looked bad, like horrible bad. She had bags under her eyes, her skin was paler than usual, and her hair was in a tangled bun sitting on the back of her head.

Maya:" Excuse Me, I'll be right back."

Key:" Where You Going?"

  I guess she couldn't hear me, so I got up and followed her. Corey and Ty just watched. She was going towards the boys locker room... Um? I kept following her, and she walked up to Robert and they were talking. I saw him hand her pills, they hugged and she came back towards the cafeteria.

Maya:" Key? Why are you stalking a nigga?"

Key:" Don't start with me. What the fuck do you have those pills for?"

Maya:" It's nothing, Key Don't trip."

Key:" Don't Trip my ass La'Maya! What kind of pills are those before I drop kick the fuck outta yo damn neck?!"

Maya:" They're going to help me stay up at night. I got assigned an English project, and the only way for me to finish it in time, is if I had more time. "

Key:" ....Don't go overboard on them, Maya. I'm not fucking with you right now."

Maya:" Okay Damn, Key'aira I promise. Shit..."

  We walked back over to the guys, and I'm guessing she wasn't telling Ty, so being her best friend, I guess I could keep my mouth shut.

     *Stephanie's POV*

 I walked upstairs with a bowl of green grapes, on the phone with my best friend. I had to lay on my back, since my stomach was getting too big. 

Me:" Yeah, be like  'surprise nigga!'  "

   Me and her busted out laughing at our own joke.

?:" You think he'll find out?"

Me:" I doubt it, you'll be good. Hopefully not though."

?:" True..."

Me:" Well I'm glad your the one who went to school for this. I owe you oneeeee!"

?:" More than one. But you're welcome! "

Me:" You sneaky bitch! I love it!"

   We giggled and I got off of the phone with her. Oh Damn!

 *Corey's POV*

I had just got home from that wack ass school. I left my keys in the house, so I got the spare key out of a secret wall panel. I had the feeling someone was watching me, but no one was there. I let myself in the house and went upstairs to take a nap. Just when I was falling asleep, I felt a cotton bag get tied around my head, I couldn't see shit, man. I was kicking and shit cause I didn't know what the fuck was going on. I felt my body being lifted and I was carried to a car. The car started speeding and swerving. Maybe 20 minutes later, we arrived somewhere.

   I was pulled out of the car, and I fell on the ground. I got up and tried running somewhere, but ended up running my stupid Stevie Wonderin' Ass into a wall.

?:" Stupid Ass Nigga."

  It was a female's voice. I tried the think about who it could be. It didn't really sound familiar, but I don't know. I was getting carried inside, because I'm good at seeing without my eyes... It doesn't make sense to you, but to me I know what the hell I'm talking about. Just cause I ran into a wall don't mean shit. Whoever was carrying me must've been born a man, or was a man in her past life or some shit, cause this chick was strong as fuck. I was sat in a chair and tied up. The bag was taken off my head, and I got to see who it was. But I didn't recognize her...

?:" So."

Me:" Who the fuck are you?"

  She slapped me.

?:" You ain't gots' ta be disruhspectfuh. Moriah, But you kill't ma daddy. I ain't like his ass, but sheeiit, thats blood right thur. You remembuh Choppa?"

  I rammed my thoughts to the back of my head and tried to remember. Choppa was the dude we ended up killing a few months back.

Me:" Ya Daddy was a damn thief, and he wasn't getting away with it! So fuck it."

Moriah:" Whatever. I just wanted you to see my face before..."

  She started to walk over to a table with a bunch of tools.

Me:" Before...?"

Moriah:" I knock your ass out. Duh. "

  She grabbed a sledgehammer and swung. I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head, and I was out of it.

 Blackness...   Blackness... and more Blackness...

  I couldn't see or feel a damn thing. It felt like hours, but I finally managed to open my eyes again... I was hand cuffed to a fucking bed, with this crazy ass bitch on me, going ham.

Me:" Damn girl! If you wanted the D that bad, all you had to do was ask, now get the fuck off me!"

  Who the fuck rapes niggas? This AIN'T no real ngga shit! D-mn!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 ~Kiya