When was it

"Shouyou!"

"Got it!" I yell, as Nishinoya-senpai tosses me the ball. I jump in the air slightly before the ball leaves his hands, spiking it over the net just before Tsukishima jumps to block it.

As I land, a sense of accomplishment rushes through me. The thrill of winning a match, whether it's practice against my teammates, another school, or an official tournament never ceases to amaze me.

My side of the court yells happily as that had been our set point for the match.

"Shouyou!! That was great!"

"You too, Noya-san, you were amazing!" I yell excitedly, facing him.

He laughs and flails his arm, embarrassed.

"Ahaha stop it!! That's too much, Shouyou!"

I smile at his reactions, thinking they're too cute

I'm not entirely sure when it was that I fell in love with him. I just know that before I'd even realized it, I was already head over heels for him.

The older boy gives me a high-five, and I can't stop myself from smiling at him like an idiot.

"Dumbass. Hinata, you dumbass."

I flinch slightly at the setter's words. I didn't tell him, but I can tell he knows. He's probably telling me I'm being really obvious.

"Shut up, Kageyama!"

Tanaka-san gives us both looks, warning us not to get into a fight again. I shiver slightly, knowing he'd have no qualms with punching us both.

"Ahahaha Shouyou! You're not really scared of that baldy are ya?" Noya-san slaps my back playfully, making me 'oof' in response.

"What'd you say, 159 centimeters?" Tanaka-san threats.

"You don't scare me."

I chuckle at their exchange of words, but stop abruptly when I notice things have gotten quiet. I look around to see everyone staring at me.

"What...?"

Nishinoya-senpai jumps on me, hugging my body tightly.

"Awww, Shouyou! You're so cute!!"

My heart goes fuwaaahh and does little flips.

"N-Noya-san!!" I feel the blood rush to my face, and try to force it down by will.

"Hinata is a little volleyball of sunshine." I recognize the voice as the captain's, and look up to see everyone nodding in agreement.

"Correction: my little volleyball of sunshine!" Nishinoya-senpai says.

I blush, internally freaking out, but casually joke, "What, are you into me, Noya-san?"

He doesn't even pause before answering.