Epilogue (nsfw)

It's kind of funny, dating someone both younger and taller than me. But I don't really mind. He's always so surprised when I pull him down to me for a kiss, it's endearing. You'd think he'd be used to it, after two years.

Shouyou's gone through a growth spurt, so he's nearly 8 centimeters taller than me now. He's still just as cute, though, despite having gained more muscle mass. I sigh a bit, thinking about how in a few years I'll graduate, and then I'll have to start working. Freshman year of university is really hard for me, only being able to see him every once in a while.

My professor dismisses us and I leave the lecture hall to go back to my place and get ready for an early dinner with Shouyou, but I'm surprised to find he's waiting outside, looking around anxiously when I step out. How did he know I was in this building? Or that my class ended at this time? Oh, wait, I've definitely told him my class schedule. But I've never given him a tour of the campus. His face brightens when our eyes meet and he waves at me, happily.

"Noya-san!"

Maybe Ryuu texted him.

His face becomes pinkish. Ahh, really. He's so cute it's almost annoying. I wish I could kiss him.

"Hey, Shouyou, what's up? I thought I was coming to visit you and everyone else after practice."

"Uh, well, Yama and the coaches let me leave practice early! And I..." he looks to the side and blushes. "I decided I wanted to be alone with you."

"Ehhh? Really? How cute. You're still embarrassed even though we've been dating for almost 2 years now," I laugh. I leave out the fact that his embarrassment makes me want to pounce on him. The two of us walk forward, find an open table, and head toward it before a proactive student can grab it for themselves.

Shouyou pouts. "Noya-san, don't tease me please...Anyway," he puts something in front of me. "Here. I made you a bento." He leans down just far enough to whisper, "Happy Early Anniversary!" He laughs and pulls away, holding up a victory sign which doubles as the number. "Part Two!" Shouyou then takes a seat across from me.

"Whoa, Shouyou, you really made this for me?? No way!" I exclaim, surprised. I've never seen him cook, even when I had dinner with his family. The most he's done is help cut vegetables and clumsily dropped seasonings.

"Yep!"

The younger boy smiles at me brightly, and it really, really makes me wish we weren't in public and prone to getting disapproving looks. Not that the people in university really care as much about two guys being together, so much as the PDA itself. I just want to make out with my boyfriend okay, it's not our fault they're single and jealous. Shouyou looks at me, confused about my facial expression, which probably looked bitter. I smile and wave my hand in a "don't worry about it" motion to communicate that my unpleasant look was not directed at him. He nods, satisfied, and continues speaking.

"I got Mom to teach me how to make it look nice, haha. I've been practicing a lot of other things since I can't really do much else with my time since you're busy. It might not taste the best, though."

Shouyou scratches the back of his head sheepishly.

"I love it already!" I tell him. I open the bento and find he's drawn a volleyball onto the rice with soy sauce. It makes me laugh. The side dishes are arranged nicely, and I look at Shouyou proudly. I'm on the verge of tears. "It looks so good, Shouyou!!"

He watches me intently as I take the first bite, fiddling with his hands in anticipation.

"...So?" He looks so worried that it makes me want to tease him.

"It's terrible," I reply, without missing a beat.

Shouyou's face morphs into an expression of shock and horror. I laugh because he looks so cute. After he seems to come back to earth from shock he starts apologizing, zealously.